E I G H T E E N

Janet's POV

I woke up to my phone alarm going off right next to me so I hopped off and went to eat breakfast with Gabs because I was to lazy to go showered.

"Hey there is my favorite girl." I heard Gabs say as I walked down the stairs.

"Oh hi Gabs, and Calum?" I asked as I saw Calum sitting down and helping himself to some waffles.

"Hey." He said looking up at me.

"So you guys really hit it off." I winked making them blush.

I sat down opposite Gabs as a maid brought me my waffles.

"I'm sorry about Luke, do you want me to punch him?" Calum laughed.

"Naw I'm alright, but if the opportunity ever comes up I will take the offer," I said making everyone laugh.

I had a really nice time talking with Calum he was really nice and sweet and I knew he was perfect for Gabs.

"So I heard you played some instruments." Calum asked.

"Actually I do. I play guitar; acoustic, electric, and bass, drums, violin, and one of my favorites the piano." I said proudly.

"Cool I play bass, and sorta play the piano." He laughed.

"Well maybe I could give you lessons for being a friend." I smiled and he smiled back.

"I'm gonna get ready for school." I said getting out of my seat.

I was riding in the back seat of Gabs car as we headed off to school.

I was wearing some black ripped skinny jeans, and a Arctic Monkeys shirt underneath Kyle's sweater.

I had never worn it to school.

And everyone at school turned to look at me with sympathy as I walked down the hall, they had all found out what had happened and Kyle always wore this sweater.

I was walking down the hall by myself when I saw Luke sucking off the face of some girl with blonde hair.

I just rolled my eyes and laughed getting his attention but I just walked away.

I was in so much pain, my dad had drunk called me and told me I was useless and just helped lower my self esteem like he always did.

I heard a few steps behind me but I didn't want to turn around, so I just put my ear buds back in my ears as I opened my locker.

And when I did I saw Luke with a couple of the football jocks.

"Hey little girl, we heard what happened at Luke's house and you acted like such a child." I heard one of them say.

"Why do you even like her?" Another one of them laughed.

"I don't." Luke laughed getting high fives from everyone.

I didn't break down, at least on the outside.

It wasn't my fault I was "short" I'm 5'4 it's just that almost everyone in Australia is like 6+ feet tall.

"You aren't enough for anyone." I heard one of them with brown hair say. They all started laughing. These were literally the worst come backs to say, was I suppose to be offended?

"Shut up at least I have a date tonight." I said looking at all of them.

Luke stopped laughing instantly and looked at me. (A/N: like in the pic)

"With who?" Luke asked jealousy written all over his face. His hands rolled up into fists on either of his sides.

"With Matt." I said getting out my important things.

"You can't date anyone." Luke said angrily.

"Since when are you the boss of me?" I said looking up at him, "I could slap you right here, right now, but that would be animal abuse." I laughed walking away.

As I walked away I heard them say "burn" and "you got told" but I didn't really care I took out my iPad Air 2 and unlocked it.

I entered the choir room slowly.

That's when one of the boys that was with Luke walked up to me.

"Hey you are actually pretty hot, would you wanna hang out sometime?" He asked nervously.

I smiled at him, and he smiled back, "No," I said simply continuing to smile as I walked to my seat.

I sat down next to Matt before Luke could walk in and told him everything that happened so he could be my fake date which he agreed to easily.

I saw Luke enter the classroom.

He starred at me the whole time during class. But I just ignored him as I held onto Matt's hand.