T W E N T Y S I X

Janet's POV

I was extremely happy about the events of tonight.

"Someone sure seems happy." Gabs said as she pulled out of the building's garage.

"Yep." I said with a huge grin.

"Aren't you gonna tell me?" She asked.

"Nope." I said popping the p.

"Well then, if you don't wanna tell me," she said doing horrible twists and turns on the rode.

Gabs was a experienced driver, but I was always scared of her insane driving skills.

"ME AND LUKE HAD SEX!" I shouted holding on to my seatbelt for dear life.

"You what?!" She asked driving in a straight line.

"Me and Luke-"

"I heard you, I'm just surprised...that you wanted to. He didn't force you right." She asked narrowing her eyes.

"Of course not." I said rolling my eyes.

"He forgot the condom though." I laughed internally wanting to see her reaction.

"WHAT???!!!" She said slamming down on the breaks.

"Wow easy there momma bear. I'm on the pill, remember?" I said looking at her.

"Oh right, I forgot." She said continuing.

Today was Saturday and Gabs had dropped me off at my house.

I had decided to go visit Kyle's grave.

When I sat down, I started crying.

I promised I'd never love anyone ever again after his death. But I was taking the highway to Love Town.

"Hey Kyle, I know what I promised, but every time I'm with him I get this feeling, yeah every time we kiss I swear I could fly." I said bringing my legs up to my chest.

"I don't think I can be with him the way he wants me to." I sighed.

"I miss you, I just wish you were here, we could have lived happily ever after." I said sitting down.

I continued talking for a while, feeling a little bit better as I continued talking.

Luke's POV

I was running my daily mile when I saw Janet at the cemetery again.

She was sitting down on that same grave talking.

So I decided to go investigate.

She was crying and talking, as I hid behind the closest tree by her only a few feet away.

"I miss you, I just wish you were here, we could have lived happily ever after." I heard her cry.

Who is she talking about? And who is she talking to?

After a while more of talking she left.

I had to know who was in the grave.

I walked up slowly towards it.

That's when I saw flowers of all sorts surrounding it, along with pictures.

But one in particular caught my attention.

It was of a guy with light brown hair bent down on one knee with a ring inside a box, showing it to Janet.

She had tears of happiness surrounding her eyes along with a smile. She looked so happy.

The tombstone read...

Kyle Smith

1996-2012

A loving son, brother, and fiancé.

Fiancé?

They were gonna get married?

Who was this Kyle?

And how did he die?