S E V E N T E E N

Janet's POV

I started crying as me and Gabs sped away in the night.

"I came as fast as I could babe, he's such a dick for doing this to you." She said as she drove insanely most likely due to her rage.

"It wasn't him it's just the memories all started flooding in..." I said looking out the window seeing Luke's face. (A/N: just like in the pic)

Gabriella's POV

I looked at my best friend.

She was breaking and I didn't want it to happen again.

I remembered what had happened with Calum at our date...

I was still on my date with Calum when she called me telling me everything that had happened, and when she broke down I became furious.

"What's wrong?" He asked looking at me as I hanged up.

"Your best friend Luke motherfucking Hemmings happened to my best friend!" I shouted at his face quickly grabbing my keys and phone and running to my car rushing threw tragic to get to her.

She has always been there for me, break up through break up. And I would always be there for her.

The flash back ended and I was sent back to reality as I looked at her.

Her make up hadn't smeared since I only bought water proof make up which was also tear proof. Which was very good since I didn't want her looking like a raccoon.

She told me the whole story and I made her laugh as we talked about Mr Pervertive which included a short little story of me smashing into the Hemmings's household and "accidentally" running him over.

"Thanks Gabs, you are the best person in the world, I'm sorry for ruining your date." She said drying her tears.

"I'm always here for you, besides me and Calum are going on another date." I said holding my phone up to her.

"Dude what are you doing you could crash!" She panicked.

"There isn't a car in sight, plus the whole road and side roads are flat without trees around." I said rolling my eyes at her a putting my phone back in my pocket.

"Oh right." She laughed awkwardly.

It was a pretty long drive back but once we arrived she had passed out in the car and I had called over Calum who lived down the street to help me get her into a spare room so she could sleep.

Janet's POV

I was having that nightmare again.

I woke up to see myself in the spare room of Gabs house which had sorta became my second room.

I had clothes here and a mini fridge.

I brought up my legs to my chest and started crying.

All these emotions were all hitting me at the same time.

I took a shower which helped me cool down a little but my heart still ached as I looked at the ceiling.

"Oh Kyle I wish you were here." I sighed clutching my monkey plush toy that I had gotten for Kyle.

I was wearing Kyle's California Republic sweater as I cried myself to sleep.