S I X T E E N

Janet's POV

I was currently being given a tour by Liz telling me sweet stories of Luke and when he was a child.

"And then he started walking around in Andrew's clothes saying 'look at me I'm daddy' it was absolutely adorable." She laughed showing me the picture.

Luke laughed along with the me as he enter winded our hands with each other.

I was handed a drink by Mr Pervert and I took a sip of the wonderful drink.

"You know darling I can see a bright future with you and my son, when would you think your wedding would be?" She asked.

I dropped my drink on the tiled floor, causing it to break into a million pieces. And I let go of Luke's hand.

BUT A WEDDING?!

I had barely just met Luke a couple of months ago.

I was not ready for marriage.

Thankfully Ms Red Head walked in and started cleaning up the mess.

"Oh look at the time I have a meeting for a appointment or something, gotta run." I lied as all of Luke's family stared as I turned away and started heading for the exit.

I remembered sadly that I did not have my wallet with me so I pulled out my phone and called Gabs telling her what happened and to pick me up.

I'm not sure why but I started running.

These heels were killing me but I did not want to stop especially when I heard Luke's voice calling after me.

Luke's POV

I did not expect my mom to say that.

And after she said that time went so slowly I could hear the clock on the wall.

I saw the cup of wine fall to the floor, and the moment she let go of my hand I knew everything was going downhill from there.

After she left Ben and Jack started snickering.

"Mother why did you say that! We barely met about 3 months ago!" I yelled at Liz.

She looked at me and shrugged sadly looking at the direction she had left.

I had to go after her.

I ran outside and looked around frantically for her calling her name.

It was dangerous to go out at this hour, and she was a attractive girl, in heels, and no car to take her home.

I saw her and she was running and she was pretty far away.

So I started running after her.

"JANET!!!" I called for her but she would not turn around and just started running even quicker.

That's when I saw a shiny like green mustang appear and she quickly hopped inside.

I only barely managed to see her look up at me with tears in her eyes as the car sped away.

I dropped to my knees.

Would she ever forgive me for what happened?

I felt like a douchebag for making her come over. I just hoped I didn't lose her forever.

Wrecking Ball || Luke Hemmings ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें