F O U R T Y T H R E E

We had finally arrived home and I crashed on the couch.

"When should we get married." Luke as looking down on me.

"I'm not sure, when would you like?" I asked looking at him.

"How about tomorrow?" He asked jumping on top of me and tickling.

"That's...to...close...We...need...more...time." I squealed.

Luke wasn't fair he new I was ticklish.

So I pushed him off and got on top of him, giving him open mouth kisses and grinding on his member, earning a moan to escape from his lips.

I got off after feeling him growing, and sashayed to the kitchen.

"You tease!" He laughed getting up and following me.

I stuck out my tongue, getting out some food.

"Should I invite my parents over for dinner, to tell them the news?"

I thought about the idea and nodded.

Hopefully Andrew might actually appreciate this.

I got out some steaks from the fridge and started preparing them.

After setting them up in the oven, Miranda Luke's cook/friend/maid took care of the food while I went out with Luke to choose a dress.

We arrived to some fancy clothes store, which I may add the moment we stepped in Luke talked to a women who almost swooned just looking at him.

And three ladies rushed to my side and started taking measurements.

In seconds they came with different dresses and ushered me to a huge changing stall.

"Can I come in?" I heard Luke ask from the other side.

"No," I said taking off my shirt and jeans.

But as always Luke ignored my comment and entered shutting the door behind him and locking it.

"I'm glad those ladies stayed outside." Luke said walking closer to me.

"Luke stop right there." I said holding up my hand.

He raised an eyebrow.

"I'm on my period." I said as I started slipping on a long lacy lime green dress.

"So?" He said walking closer to me.

"I'm not really in the mood when I'm on my period." I lied, with Luke I was always horny.

He just groaned and sat down on the bench that was there.

Luke was the judge of the clothes.

He told me to get anything I liked but dresses weren't really my style.

"Ooh this one is cute." I said twirling around in a short navy blue dress with silver sparkled straps going around the neck and around the waist.

"I agree." Luke said pecking my lips. I stepped out and Luke told them I would be taking that dress.

I span around in my new dress until a lady came and cut the price tag off.

$37,000?!

Holy shit was this some expensive store for rich gals?

Luke came over and wrapped his arms around my waist saying, "the best for my princess." And all the girls there awed at us.

I forced a smile. I didn't like it that Luke was spending so much money on me.

When we walked out of the store, I turned to read the name of the place.

Amor.

No wonder, Amor was the most expensive clothes for women in the state!

"Luke..." I stopped walking.

"What is it babe?" Luke stopped as well.

"I don't feel comfortable when you buy me these clothes." I said looking at the shoes he had bought me as well.

"But you're gonna be my wife. You're gonna have to get use to the money." He smiled.

I just sighed and continued walking to the car.

We arrived home and I took out the steak just as the door opened to Luke's parents.

I had taken the ring and given it to Luke so we could have a second little bit more formal engagement.

Plus I would get to relive the moment which would be awesome.

The boys and Gracie were also invited. I had invited Matt but he had to go to work.

Ashton appeared with a girl who's name I think is Gracie.

And Michael appeared with a girl named Elisabeth. And Calum of course with my best friend Gabs.

"Hello darling." Liz said giving me a hug and peck on the cheek.

Andrew just nodded towards but didn't hug me.

Luke's brothers came along as well. I was sure glad I made a lot of steaks.

We had a good time talking and I served everyone drinks.

Everyone was happy and joyful talking with each other when I sat down with Luke.

"So Janet where do you live?" Andrew asked me.

"I-" but I was cut off by Luke.

"She lives here with me now." Luke smiled and kissed my cheek.

Andrew frowned but everyone else awed.

"I hope you two didn't mind I invited Victoria." I heard Andrew say.

"Andrew!" Liz snapped at Luke's dad.

"No it's ok." I laughed.

Liz had known what Vicwhoreia had done to me but Andrew had refused to believe me, and that I had come back from the dead.

To be honest I didn't hate her. She was just jealous because I had Luke and she didn't.

That's when we heard the door ring again.

"I'll get it." I said.

When I opened the door, it was the wife of Satan herself.

Ok so maybe I do hate Vicwhoreia a little bit.