T H I R T Y O N E

Janet's POV

I was playing a song I had heard on the radio earlier.

I didn't know the name of the song but it was really interesting.

That's when I felt Luke's arms engulf me.

"Nice, you should play for me some time." Luke said pecking my cheek.

I smiled lightly at him, that's what Kyle and I did sometimes. Listen to my piano skills.

"I guess but I'm not that very good." I laughed turning away.

"Are you kidding me, you could have play right along with Mozart." He said holding my head up to him.

"Now about that offer about later?" He smirked and bit his lip.

"Well I have homework I gotta do and it's at home." I lied. Luke had brought up a few memories I would prefer to forget, of course it wasn't his fault.

"Ok, I'll go with you," He said picking me up by my legs and I instinctively wrapped my legs around him.

He started biting and nibbling on my neck.

"Luke if you go...mmm...I won't get anything done." I moaned.

"That's the idea," He said seductivley.

I just giggled and playfully punched him escaping his grasp.

"Please stay?" He asked.

"Nope." I said popping the P.

"Pleasssse?" He asked giving me the pouty face.

"Nuh uh." I said turning around heading to get my things.

"What if I asked you to be my girlfriend?" He asked as I was about to leave the room.

"You will have to catch me first." I giggled.

Luke laughed and started chasing me all around his pent house.

All until he tackled me onto his bed with a fury of tickles.

"Luke...Luke...stop...I...can't...breath." I managed to say in between giggles.

"Oops sorry." He said sitting up on his straddling position.

"So is it a yes?" He asked leaning down so his lips just barely brushed mine.

"No."

"What?" He asked as his eyes widened.

"Just kidding," I laughed pulling him back down and kissing him.

"You...didn't...say...yes...though." Luke said.

"Yes Luke, a million times yes." I said looking into his eyes that turned into dark blue with lust.

He immediately started unbuttoning my shirt.

Ding Dong.

We heard the doorbell ring.

"Oh come on!" Luke shouted putting his face on my breasts making me laugh.

"3rd times the charm?" I laughed playfully pushing Luke off of me as i buttoned up his shirt on me.

He got off the bed, pulling me up with him as we headed to the door.

Once we opened it, I found out it was Liz and Andrew.

"Hi." Me and Luke said simultaneously.

"Hello darlings." Liz said.

We had become better friends, me and Liz since I've been hanging out with Luke more.

"Wow didn't expect to see you here." Andrew said disapproving of my attire.

"Oh sorry, I've been busy, I'll go get changed." I said blushing and running as fast as the flash to Luke's room and taking the fastest shower in history, changing real quickly into a lacy dress I had brought with me.

I have no clue what it was doing hanging on the door along with a box of brand new shoes.

I hadn't recognized them yesterday and judging by their price tags, Luke must have bought them.

"$5,999?!" I said to myself.

I didn't exactly want to go outside with skinny jeans so I slipped on the outfit real quick and cutting the price tags off.

I walked outside and did a proper greeting to Luke's parents.

"Sit down, my dear." Liz said smiling.

"Luke just told us he asked you to be his girlfriend." Andrew said with a frown.

"Why yes, and I accepted." I smiled proudly as Luke wrapped his arm around me.

"Well that is wonderful." Liz said giving me a wink.

"Anyways we are here to invite you to Becky's wedding." Liz said looking at us both.

"I always thought you and her daughter would end up together." Andrew grumbled.

"Behave yourself Andrew." Liz said with a little anger.

I felt like hiding behind the couch.

"Anyways Becky has invited the Hemmings's family which includes you." Liz said.

"Becky's daughter Veronica would have been perfect for you. She's lovely, funny, genuine, and comes from a wealthy family." Andrew said.

Ouch that totally didn't take a tole on what little self esteem I had.

If Andrew wasn't Luke's dad I would have slapped him.

Instead I just shrunk into the couch.

I don't remember ever doing anything to Andrew. Why did he hate me :'(

"Well anyways," Liz said rolling her eyes at her husband, "You have been invited."

"Thanks mum, I think I know who I will take with me to the wedding." Luke smiled.

"This piece of garbage?" Andrew said looking at me.

Ok that actually hurt.

"Oh look at the time, I gotta, I gotta," I said standing up and walking to the elevator, "I gotta, I gotta." but I couldn't think of anything and just shut the door to the elevators.

I called Gabs and told her to pick me up.

After the call, I broke down, it hurt a lot when people offended me like that, because it reminded me of how my dad always talks to me.

My phone rang and it was Luke, but I didn't answer.

And my phone kept ringing, but I ignored it.