F I F T Y S I X

I woke up the next morning to Luke kissing up my stomach all the way to my face.

"Someone hungry?" I asked looking down at him.

He just wiggled his eyebrows really quickly.

"Not like that, I meant do you want me to make you some breakfast?" I said rubbing my nose against his.

"Mmhmm." He hummed in appreciation and kissing my mouth.

"Ew no, my morning breath." I laughed pushing Luke off of me.

"I smelled nothing." He pouted as I walked into the bathroom to do my bathroom routine.

Luke joined me but we didn't have sex because our wedding night was close.

"Plllllease?" He whined.

"Nope," I laughed looking quickly at his boner.

"Ugh I hate you, you tease." He said rubbing himself against me.

"Love you too." I said pecking his nose and getting out of the shower putting on my robe.

I dried my hair with the hair dryer and went down stairs.

I decided to make French toast.

As I was putting the egg and sugar mix on the toast I saw Jimmy walk in.

I should have put on clothes. I thought remembering I only left on my robe.

"Hey." He said in his morning voice.

"Hi, do you want some French Toast?" I asked setting a small stack on the table.

"There's something else I want but yeah I would love to have some." He said giving me a wink.

I blushed as I put the maple syrup on the table.

That's when Luke walked in.

"Sup." He said looking at Jimmy.

"Hey." He answered.

Luke pecked me on the lips.

"Mmm minty." He winked.

"Loser." I said sitting down and grabbing 3 pieces of toast.

Luke joined me stealing a slice from mines and taking the rest of the stack.

"Luckily I saved some for my mom." I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"Love you too." He said mimicking me.