F I F T Y E I G H T

Gabs started getting my hair ready, she put my hair in a bun, and did my make up.

I looked in the mirror.

"Wow." Is all I could say as my mother and best friend looked at me in awe.

"I look like a beautiful princess" I smiled as a tear escaped my eyes.

"Oh no my makeup is gonna run." I said worriedly.

"Don't worry babe it's water proof which also means tear proof." She winked.

"Thanks," I said as I looked at my perfect eye shadow and eyeliner.

That's when Matt and Jimmy walked in.

"You look wonderful." Matt said with his jaw opened. He looked very handsome in a suit.

I smiled at him.

"Ok guys lets give the bride some time, the wedding starts in about a hour." Gabs said as she and everyone else left.

I had packed me and Luke's bags for our honeymoon to Paris.

That's when the door opened to Luke.

"Luke? What are you doing it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding," I laughed.

"I said yes." He said.

"What do you mean." I said smiling brightly.

"To leave...and tour with 1D." He said walking over to grab his suitcase.

I started panicking.

"Wait Luke, you can't go, I'm p-" but I was cut off by Luke.

"Nothing you say...will make me stay." He said closing the door.

"Wait! Luke!" I shouted, I ran after him.

I grabbed his hand and dropped to my knees.

"Please, don't go, you can't leave. What about all those dreams we had, those memories. If what we had was real...how could you be fine? And leave without, without showing any emotions. We can make this work please don't leave." I said starting to cry.

"Let. Me. Go." He said in a calm voice.

And I let him go.