T W E N T Y F I V E

Janet's POV

I woke up, looking around in the room that was most certainly not mines, nor Gabs.

And I felt hands wrapped around my waist as I tried to move.

That's when memories of yesterday started flooding into my head.

I turned to see Luke's head on my shoulder and soft snores escaping his mouth.

I gently removed his arm slowly making sure not to wake him up.

I put on one of his Nirvana shirts that fit me big and covered my butt, and walked out into the kitchen.

I decided to make pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Along with 2 cups of orange juice.

I was dancing to Habits by Tove Lo.

After taking the last pancake from the stove, I nearly dropped it when I saw Luke sitting on the stool to the kitchen.

Luke's POV

I woke up, I had slept peacefully from yesterday's events.

I moved my hand around on the bed searching for Janet but I didn't feel anything.

I opened my eyes completely but didn't see her anywhere.

Had she gone home?

Was this a one night stand to her?

Was she just toying with my emotions?!?

I got up but saw her clothes still on the floor.

I opened the door to find a delicious smell in the air, which I followed all the way to the kitchen.

I saw her cooking and dancing around with her music playing.

It was pretty catchy, and I loved watching her dance.

When she turned to see me, she almost dropped the food in her hands making me laugh.

"You scared me." She laughed putting the pancake on a plate along with eggs and bacon, and placing it in front of me along with a cup or orange juice.

"You can cook?" I asked her as she sat down next to me.

"Duh who doesn't." She smiled looking up at me.

I kissed her cheek and started eating. The food was delicious. I could enjoy waking up to this everyday.

Wait...what the fuck did I just say????

"I have to go to a meeting." I lied.

"A meeting? At your age?" She asked putting the dirty dishes in the sink.

"Yeah to a doctors appointment." I lied again.

"Alrighty. I'll just go get my clothes. I'll call Gabs to come pick me up so you can get ready quicker." She said heading towards our room. Fuck I mean MY room.

She had taken a shower which I had joined along with but she didn't want me to be late so we only showered, sadly.

"Luke." She nodded towards me as she got into the elevator.

"Babe." I said nodding back and giving her a smile.

Once the door closed I fell to the ground.

"What is she doing to me?"

I asked myself, bringing my knees close to my body.