E I G H T

Janet's POV

A couple of weeks had passed and I forgave Matt for what he did, Luke on the other hand didn't really feel like letting him get closer than a meter towards me.

Today Luke had texted me to bring a swimsuit under some casual clothes.

And since I had Luke on loud speaker, and I was at Gabs place, she made me put on a black strapless bikini with matching bottom piece.

"Are these even clothes." I said as I looked in the mirror.

"Yes and you look hot, you will make him think your irresistible." She said applauding.

I put on high waisted shorts, and a ATL shirt on that complimented by figure.

Thankfully my bruises had healed and I had been avoiding my dad for a while now so he couldn't touch me.

I put on some nice combat boots and grabbed a beach towel. And walked downstairs with Gabs and when I opened my door Mr Hemmings himself leaning against a nice blue convertible.

As I walked over to him he gave me a genuine smile, along with a hug.

"My baby is growing up so fast." Gabs said drying a pretend tear.

"Don't worry Ms your daughter is safe with me." Luke joined.

"I trust you, and remember break her heart and I break your face." She said putting her fist into her other hand.

"Don't worry I never want to break her." Luke smiled down at me.

"Have fun you two," Gabs said as we got into the car. And the engine roared to life.

"Get some Janet!" She said as Luke wrapped his arm around me.

I flipped her off as Luke stepped on the accelerator sending us quickly through the streets where we managed to hear her say, "USE PROTECTION!" making us both laugh.

After about a 15 minute drive we arrived and parked, me getting out.

"This isn't the beach." I laughed as I saw the mountains.

"What made you think we were going to the beach?" Luke laughed getting out a blanket, and a picnic basket.

"Well 'bring a swimsuit'..." I said quoting his exact words.

"Come on babe lets go." He said grabbing my hand.

As we started making our way up, the park ranger came outside telling us a little about the mountains and sights we may see.

But the creepy thing was that he was really old and he kept starring at me the whole time.

"That is all, have a nice day." He said giving me a wink and looking me up and down.

Luke tightened the grip around my waist significantly.

"If you want, I could give you a private tour." He said stepping a little closer to me.

"Umm no thanks I don't want you falling asleep in the middle of it." I said getting closer t Luke.

"Oh I promise it would be one ride you will never forget," he said giving me a wink.

"Dude you're disgusting and old enough to be her dad," Luke said with a voice filled with authority.

He looked at Luke as if he could kill him, but if this was a competition, Luke would have won.

"You're just a boy what do you know about giving a girl a good time?" He said stepping closer to Luke.

"Well first of all look at me and then look at yourself, I'm 18, while you look 80. I have abs, and you probably can't look down at your feet. Plus I'm a natural blond with blue eyes, the ladies at our school love me, if they looked at you they'd probably feel sorry." Luke smirked.