F O U R T Y E I G H T

The days passed, me and Gabs went shopping for plans about the wedding.

We had just about everything except my wedding dress.

"Come on babe. Let's go to Amor." Gabs said dragging me to the store.

"No, that's to much." I said.

I was feeling a little moody ever since Andrew had told me and Luke to make a prenup.

But Gabs was very persistent and she dragged me into the store.

We went through a lot of different dresses but they weren't really my style.

So instead Gabs said she would help design a dress for me and instead we could go lingerie shopping on the intimate apparels department.

"Gosh I feel so embarrassed." I said as the ladies brought me all sorts of lingerie.

I tried on a few and felt embarrassed. Especially when a dude walked by the dressing rooms and gawked.

Gabs thankfully kicked him in the nuts, defending me.

No wonder she's my best friend.

"This one?" I asked looking in the mirror.

It was white, tight, and made me feel hot.

"Luke is gonna love it." She clapped.

I smiled putting back on my regular clothes.

Gabs thought I should try for more of the kinky hardcore sex.

I felt amazed at how i had gone from that sky straight A student girl to this?

I'll tell you what happened.

5SOS happened.

I got a pair of handcuffs, whips, and a few more things.

Gabs helped me out with the choices. But in the end I knew it was gonna be perfect.

We put and managed all the things in Gabs room.

There was only a week left until the wedding and me and Luke (well me actually) had decided to spend the nights separated to make the wedding night even more erotic.

But that just made Luke horny all the time when I would go visit him, or call him, or text him.

"Please baby come over with me, I miss yooooou." Luke groaned as we were Face Timing.

"Miss you too." I giggled.

"Ooooh please just seeing you in only my shirt makes me horny as fuck." He moaned out in frustration.

"It's not my fault I look kinda hot." I shrugged.

"Please I just miss you." He said giving me the pouty face.

"But I saw you in person 10 minutes ago."

"But ten minutes feels like a eternity when I'm away from you." He said continuing to pout.

Oh god I needed to stay strong and not fall for his charms. I thought to myself.