F O U R T Y F I V E

I went out for a quick run turning on my phone to listen to some music.

I had 128 missed calls from Luke and the others. And 324 messages. But I didn't give a fuck.

I only read the messages but ignored the urge to text them back.

I had boughten some sweats from Walmart next door.

Let me tell you it was very comfortable to be in nikes and sweats.

I was wearing a hoody and my sunglasses.

The weather was kinda fresh and thankfully I was wearing a hoody and sunglasses because I saw Luke right across the street searching around.

I continued running until I reached 5 miles and walked back.

"Excuse me...have you seen this person?" I heard Luke say as he stopped me.

"Nope." I said and started walking quickly away.

"Janet?" I heard Luke call after me.

I didn't turn back. I should have just shook my head and walked away.

But Luke stopped me by graving my arm.

"Janet look we need to talk." Luke said.

I changed my voice to sound Irish because I was very good at the accent.

"Listen mate, I don't know who yee is talking bout, but please let me go." I said pulling my arm back.

Luke didn't fall for it because he took my hoodie down and took my sunglasses.

"Ha busted." He said putting his arms around my waist and kissing me.

But I didn't kiss him back.

"Babe?" Luke asked pulling away from me.

"I think Vicwhoreia is over there actually," I said pointing at her, she was carried with bags and walking this way.

Luke turned to see and I took that to my advantage to make a run for it.

I ran all the way to the hotel. But Luke had managed to catch up and enter my room.

Fuck him and his legs.

"Babe listen to me." Luke said as I sat on my bed and turned away from him.

"What is there to listen to?" I asked.

He did not answer.

"That's what I thought." I said as I got up and headed to take a bath.