T H I R T Y T W O

I dryer my tears and wore my huge sun glasses so Gabs couldn't tell I had been crying.

"Leave me at my house." I said calmly.

Once arriving I entered the house.

The house lights were turned on as I entered the house.

I walked into the kitchen and made myself a sandwich.

That's when my dad stumbled into the kitchen.

"Where were you?" He slurred.

"I was here the whole time." I lied.

"Bitch, you're lying." He said chugging the last of his beer.

"I swear dad, I was here the whole time." I said backing up.

"Liar, just like your mother." He said throwing his beer bottle at the wall, shattering the glass into a million pieces.

He walked over to me and punched me in the stomach.

"Oof." Is all that managed to come out as I fell to the floor.

"You little slut, I saw you go with that blonde kid yesterday." He said kicking my back.

"No, it wasn't what you think, he's just my friend." I cried.

"Please stop hurting me!" I begged.

"NO YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR YOUR CONSEQUENCES!" He yelled as he continued, kicking my stomach.

That's when I started feeling dizzy, and started coughing blood, "PLEASE STOP, I'M SORRY." I cried but he continued hitting me.

This time taking out his belt and whipping me and kicking me.

That's when the door opened and Luke saw what was happening.

He ran to us pushing my dad off of me, punching him in the face very hard causing him to black out and fall on the couch.

"What did he do?" Luke asked in horror as he bent down to inspect me.

He tried lifting me up but I cried in pain.

Big tears rolled down my cheeks, I had trouble breathing, and Luke's voice was slightly muffled.

Luke picked me up, causing me to cough out blood onto the expensive clothes.

He placed me on the passenger seat of his car.

"It hurts...so much." I barely managed out.

"I know baby, just hold on." He said as a tear escaped his eyes, and he hopped onto the other side of the car.

My eyes closed and the next thing I knew I was being sent into the emergency room, and it was either a hallucination or reality, but the lasts words that I heard from Luke were, "God, please don't take her away, she's my everything." As tears slipped down from his face.