F I F T Y O N E

5 more days until the wedding.

The agent thinks he found my mother.

She lives now in America.

Which is sorta a problem considering we live in Australia!

She was a CEO to a company for Modeling and Photo Shoots as well as magazines.

I wonder if she actually wanted to meet me?

I wanted to hug her. Talk about all the years that have passed. Tell her about my friends, fiancé, and talk about my future.

But what if the reason she never came back was because she didn't want to? And she just wanted to leave everything behind?

I was waiting impatiently for the call.

I was pacing around the house in my silk robe as Luke ate.

"Come eat some dinner." He called out to me.

"Later, this is more important." I sighed.

Waiting for the call.

Ring!!!

I heard the phone ring as I hopped over the couch and jumped over the coffee table to get to the phone.

"This is Janet, to whom am i presently speaking to?" I asked formally.

"Hi, I find out a little more of your mother she's actually flying over to Sydney right now." He said proudly.

"OMG!" I squealed covering the phone.

"What happened?" Luke asked as he walked over in only his boxers.

"You told her the new address right?" I said shushing Luke.

"Yep, now that my work is done I'm gonna go." He said hanging up.

I started jumping around after I put my phone away.

And jumped on Luke taking him by surprise and making us fall on the couch. And I repeatedly started kissing him.

"Wow, someone's happy." He said he kissed back.

"Yes I am!" I said gleaming and started running around the house happily.

"Aweee I wanted to have some fun." Luke pouted.

I laughed but continued running, I felt like I was having a sugar rush.

The Agent sent me the time that she would be arriving and told us she would be arriving here.

I had called Gabs to come over and she was helping out with makeup and dresses.

I invited her to stay along with Calum.

I put in roast beef in the oven. Marinating it just like in the Youtube video.

Luke decided to wear all black like usual.

I wore a light blue tight
dress that got to just above my knees.

Calum and Gabs where fixing around the house and waiting for Ashton, Michael and Matt.

I was in the kitchen waiting for the roast since I gave Miranda have the day off.

That's when I felt Luke push me up against the table.

"Luke," I whined.

"Babe," Luke said mocking me.

"Our friends are literally right in the room next to us." I said as Luke started kissing my neck.

"Let them hear us," Luke said spinning me around to face him and lifted me on the counter, as he connected our lips.

God he knew how to release my stress so easily.

He pushed into me making a soft moan escape my lips.

"Hep hmm." I heard Matt cough.

Luke groaned and stopped kissing me turning to look at Matt.

I got off the counter and fixed my dress.

"What are you doing here?" Luke asked as a growl only I could hear came from his chest.

Edward much?

"I invited him." I said walking over and hugging him.

You could cut the tension with a knife, so I decided to be the knife.

I kissed Matt on the cheek making him blush just as the kitchen timer went off.

I took out the roast.

I had made a cake earlier which I had stored in the refrigerator.

I cut the meat and placed them on plates as I ushered the boys out of the kitchen.

I let out a deep breath.

Everything was set.

I placed the hot food on the table along with glasses of wine and water.

That's when I heard the door bell.

I froze as I was talking to Luke.

I walked slowly to the door straightening my dress slowly grabbing the door nob and turning it.