T H I R T Y N I N E

"You only have a few more minutes to choose or else you are forced to go to Heaven." Kyle said.

I stayed looking at Luke.

I frowned.

But turned back around.

"I choose to go." I smiled at Kyle.

I could still hear Luke's sobs but I ignored them.

"He didn't know you were being serious." Kyle said.

"You're defending him?" I asked.

"Well I know what is best for you, you want to go back." He said stepping slightly closer.

"God I wish I could just hug you and kiss you, but I know you want to go back, you need to." Kyle said.

I turned to look at Luke.

We were at the hospital when I died.

My friends had showed up. Gabs, Matt, my squad, the boys.

A doctor had walked in telling them that it was time to put away my body...whatever that meant.

But Luke would not let me go. He hanged on no matter how much the boys tried to pull him off.

Everyone was in tears.

I felt like crying as well.

"I- I choose to stay." I said turning to Kyle.

He smiled and nodded as I ran back, I jumped out of the lighted tunnel and walked over to where Luke was still crying and holding my body.

"She's gone!" Luke cried.

"Why." Gabs sobbed onto Calum's shirt.

"This is all your fault." Matt said starring at Luke with tears in his eyes.

Luke just continued to sob.

I walked over to my body.

I didn't know how I was suppose to get back in.

"I love you...please come back." Luke still cried.

I hopped onto the bed and just sat on my body.

"I love you too Luke." I said as a tear from Luke's eyes landed on my face, and that's when suddenly I got whisked into my body.

I opened my eyes. Everyone had their eyes screwed tight crying.

Luke had his head on my chest.

I breathed in deeply sitting up.

Everyone looked at me, with tears in their eyes.

"With all those tears, you could make a river." I laughed looking around the room.

Luke's jaw looked like it would hit the floor, as did everyone else's.

"How did?" Luke asked in mid sentence.

"You've been dead for 20 minutes." Gabs said running over towards me and hugging me. Shortly everyone followed.

"Easy, easy I'm not a teddy bear." I said as everyone got off of me.

"What's with all the commotion-" the doctor said as he walked in, his jaw also almost hit the floor.

"Ms Johnson?" He asked running quickly towards me.

"Who's that and who are all of you?" I said looking around the room acting lost.

"Oh no." Ashton started.

"Did she?" Calum said next.

"Wake up?" Michael said next.

"With Amnesia?" Luke asked looking into my eyes.

"Kidding!" I laughed.

"You should have seen your faces." I laughed.

I jumped off the bed.

The pains from my gone bruises no longer there.

"Ms Johnson, I would love to run some studies." The doctor said.

"Well there isn't anything to study." I shrugged. "I was simply asked to stay or leave. I chose to stay." I said wrapping my arms around Luke's neck.

He placed his arms around my waist and kissed me as if there was no tomorrow.