T H I R T E E N

Luke's POV

When I woke up I saw her beautiful face.

Beautiful? What the fuck I shouldn't even be here.

I hopped off the bed and put on my clothes.

Rushing out the window I headed back home.

I never stay in a girl's bed. I don't even hang out with a girl at the theaters, or go to dinners with them. I never let a girl come to my house. And my mom has never seen me with a girl other than that bitch who shall not be named.

I got out of my shower and threw on my Sponge Bob boxers since I had forgotten to wash my regular boxers and they were the last clean pair.

I put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a long sleeved black shirt.

It was now 4pm and I was already ready for the dinner which started at 6pm.

So I texted her saying...

Luke🐧: Hey it's almost time for my Family's dinner. I'll pick you up and we will arrive at my house and then leave afterwards. :-)

And she replied saying...

Arctic Monkey🙈: Alrighty I'll be ready in about a hour ily🙊

Arctic Monkey🙈: opps didn't mean to send ily I meant something else😅 byeee

Ily? What did that mean? Ehh never heard of it. I might ask her some other time.

Right now I was putting on some cologne and was sitting on my couch.

When I got a message from Heather.

And it was a nude of her holding her breasts along with a message saying, Come to my place?

I rolled my eyes. And got smirk on my face as I typed away.

Why would I want to come over? I don't want a STD from YOU !!!😂😂😂

I laughed after sending it immediately reading a SEEN sign that told me she had read it. And she wrote...

FINE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE MISSING DICKHEAD!!!😡

So I replied with...

Wow what did you eat BITCH FLAKES?😱 anyways ttyn (talk to you never) I gotta go do something actually worth my time.

She read it but there was no reply.

I rolled my eyes starring at the clock waiting for time to go faster so I turned on the TV watching How I Met Your Mother.