S E V E N

Luke's POV

Why did she leave me?

I just wanted to help her.

I thought as I walked out of my apartment.

I decided to go to the cemetery to go visit my grandparents grave.

And once I arrived I heard a melodious voice singing.

I stood up and hid behind a tree, and it turns out it was Janet, she was strumming a song.

She sounded beautiful and I was actually pretty close to her.

She sat down and started talking.

I couldn't really hear what she was saying but I could see tears coming out of her eyes.

She started to son bringing up her legs to her chest in her sitting position.

I wanted to go to her and hold her and make her feel better, but after what happened yesterday I don't think she wants me to.

Seeing her break down made my heart ache.

Janet's POV

"I still remember our beautiful dream home we had planned on buying." I said as a tear escaped my eye.

"When I walked passed it a few days ago, I imagined we were there in the yard, with our kids playing in the yard as we watched them." I said bringing up my knees to my chest.

"You use to always make me feel happy when my dad hurt me, you would protect me...but with you gone I have no one to protect me." I sighed looking up at the sky.

"Why did you have to leave me!" I screamed not carrying who heard.

"I made a new friend at school, his name is Luke." I said drying my tears.

"He's really sweet and protected me." I said smiling slightly.

"I had my first drink yesterday, I chugged 2 pills to feel better and took a shower." I laughed remembering my hang over.

"I had to roll out of bed." I laughed.

"I'm not really into the whole doing new things, and you know that from experience." I said happily.

"I know you would want me to move on, but I just can't. I love you, and I always will. You were my first love and I really wished you had been my last." I sighed.

I got up and dusted myself off before walking out.

Luke's POV

I had heard her mention my name and her sad expression changed into a happy one.

After she left I felt like following her, I quickly got off.

I didn't want her to know I had been spying on her so instead I would just meet her outside.

So I dashed through the other exit.

I saw her walking across the rode when suddenly a pick up had turned the corner and was going really quickly in her direction.

I ran as fast as I could to push her out of the way.

"JANET WATCH OUT!" I yelled tackling her and pushing us onto the pavement away from the obvious drunk driver.

"Did you not hear the truck coming?" I asked her.

Her eyes looked lost, I knew she wasn't really paying attention so I picked her up bridal style.

I took her to my apartment where I lasted her down on my bed.

No girl had ever even stepped foot into my home before. Ever.

I got her in under the covers, she had fallen asleep on the way here.

After a while of her sleeping she had started to cuddle with me.

I sighed, it felt nice.

Her hair smelled like strawberries, and since her figure was small she fit perfectly with me.

She must be about a foot shorter than me.

I fell asleep after a while.

Janet's POV

I woke up to see the beauty that is Luke Hemmings.

And I had been cuddling with him.

I could hear his soft light snores, and his hair was in all directions.

How can someone be so beautiful when they sleep as well?

Once he woke up. He was gonna get out of bed but I stopped him, I don't know why but I just did, "please stay." I said grabbing his arm.

He smiled down at me and got back under the covers.

I just stayed in place mesmerized by his alluring facial features.

I put my head on his chest as I heard his heartbeat.

Steady and calm.

But that's when I heard a key open the door to the place which was most likely Luke's house.

"Luke, mom is home." I heard a lady say.

"Ohhhh my mom is here." Luke groaned.

"What do I do? Hide under the bed? Jump out the window? Hide in the closet?" I said looking around the place for a hiding spot.

"Don't be ridiculous." He said grabbing my hand.

"Let's go together." He said holding my hand tightly.

I smiled down at our entwined hands.

Once we stepped outside Luke pulled away from me to go hug his mother who had her back to us.

"Mother," Luke said as he approached her.

"Luke, how have you been? I've been-oh who's the young lady." She said as she looked at me with a kind smile just like Luke's.

"Oh she's my-" he started but was interrupted by his mom.

"Your girlfriend, oh my gosh she's so beautiful, I'm Elizabeth but you can call me Liz." She said walking towards me and hugging me.

"Oh thank you Liz." I said hugging her.

"She's n-" Luke started but was interrupted by Liz again.

"We are having a family dinner in a few weeks, you are invited." She said putting a finger on my nose.

"Oh I-" but then I was interrupted by Liz's rant.

"I gotta go huns be prepared I'll call you Luke right before the day, by I love you." She said as she closed the door behind her.

"She's seemed nice." I started laughing.

"Yeah she can be a little to much sometimes." Luke said rolling her eyes at the direction she went.

"You don't have to go you know." He said turning back to me.

I thought for a while.

"I think...I'll go, I don't want to disappoint your mother, plus I'll have a free meal." I winked at him.

Making us both laugh.