T H I R T Y

Janet's POV

I opened my eyes.

"It's alright babe, it was just a nightmare." Luke said softly.

I scooted away from him.

Him giving me a confused Luke.

"Was it...was it you?" I asked hugging my knees up to my chest.

Luke's eyes widened.

"What are you talking about?" He asked steadily walking closer to me.

"Don't touch me." I said jumping off the bed.

He just gave me a confused look.

"Ok..." he sighed, "it was me." He said sitting down on the bed.

"It was?" I asked.

"Yes, I was the one that got rid of your sweater." He said looking at the floor.

The sweater?

Kyle's sweater?

I sat down next to him.

"I'm sorry, it's just...I know that sweater belonged to a guy before you. And you are mine, and only mine." He said turning to face me.

I opened my mouth but then shut it quickly.

"I'm so sorry, I regret doing it." He said pulling his legs up to his chest.

"It's alright." I laughed lowly.

"At least you told me the truth." I shrugged.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go brush my teeth." Luke said above a whisper.

"I'll come join you." I said getting my toothbrush from my bag and following him.

I looked in the mirror after brushing my pearly whites.

"You look so hot in my sweater." Luke said turning to me.

"You look so hot all the time." I said as Luke wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Well I think two hot people should have hot sex in the shower." He said biting and sucking on my neck.

Luke and I quickly tore off each other's clothes as Luke started turning on the water to the giant bathtub.

"Nice ass." I giggled smacking Luke's butt, causing him to jerk forward.

"Not as good as yours." Luke said turning around and picking me up, and placing me in the shower that could fit 5 people.

He pinned me up against the wall.

"You belong with me, and only me." Luke said sucking on my neck.

I moaned out his name as he put his hand under my thighs signaling me to jump. making me wrap my legs around him.

His arms roamed all around my body.

"How bad do you want it princess?" Luke asked nibbling on my ear, rubbing his member against my entrance causing a moan to escape my lips.

"Really bad." I said as he slowly teased me.

His large hand slowly snaked down to cup my bum as his lips collided against my neck.

"Luke," I moaned.

"Oh Luke and Janet are getting some!" Calum said popping his head into the room.

"Fuck you Calum!" Luke said turning to face him but still miraculously holding me up.

"We need to talk about band practice." He said as the others popped in.

"Give me 30 minutes?" Luke pleaded.

"No can do, Lucas." Calum said, winking at me causing me to blush.

"That's not my name, and come on I have you time with Gabs to finish." Luke groaned.

"Go on Luke we can just finish when you get back." I whispered into his ears.

Luke sighed, "fine I'll go." He said getting himself together and going with Calum.

I waved at him and he waved back.

Once he closed the door I realized I was alone...

"Glad I did my homework." I laughed to no one in particular.

After a few minutes I got bored and decided to have a walk around his home.

After arriving into the kitchen, i served myself some OJ and sat down on the table.

I started thinking about earlier and all the days I have been spending with Luke.

They were fantastic.

But that's when I remembered the nightmare.

Could it have been true?