T W E N T Y E I G H T

Janet's POV

A few weeks have passed and Luke's "relationship" or whatever he would call it has been getting better.

I was at a party with Gabs, when I heard a guitar string sound outside.

I made my way outside as a ton of people ran out to see.

I continued walking when I saw Gabs, her eyes were wide and when she saw me she told me to walk over towards her.

I walked slowly over to her and looked to see...Luke?

And Calum, and Michael, and Ashton????

My mouth went open.

I pulled her hand and walked us up to the front row.

Luke was standing front and center when he started talking, "Hi, hey we're 5 Seconds of Summer." Luke smiled waving at the crowd.

Luke had mentioned he sang and played guitar but I didn't know he was in a band.

The crowd cheered.

That's when Gabs showed me her phone.

I looked at it to see they had their own YouTube channel and more and more subscribers started signing up with them.

They started playing a song called 18. Which was pretty catchy.

A few more songs were played like Unpredictable, If You Don't Know, Beside You, and Heartbreak Girl.

They were really good.

I started moving to the beat and that's when Luke's eyes laid on mines.

"Ok guys we are gonna sing a new song called Try Hard, and I dedicate it to someone special." Luke said onto the mic and turning to me.

"ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR!" I heard Ashton say as they started playing.

The song was beautiful.

Their voices sounded like angels. I was recording the whole song.

And that's when Luke's solo came up, "But now who newwww? She's in the crowd of my show.Nothing to loooose. She's standing right in the front row. The perfect viewww. She came along on her ownnn. And there is something that you should knnnnnnnow." He said sliding on his knees over to me.

"Your so out of reach. And finding it hard cuz you make me feel. And you make me feel, make me feel, Yeah she makes me feeeel." He said putting his left hand on my cheek, and then getting back up and everyone started joining in the song along with them.

"It's obvious, she's so out of reach! And I'm finding it hard cuz she makes me feel, makes me feel like I try, luke I'm trying to hard again!" That song make me almost swoon.

It was now my favorite along with Unpredictable.

Once they got finished everyone walked back inside.

And Luke ran towards me engulfing me in a hug as I wrapped my legs around him.

"I didn't know you were in a band?" I said giving him a peck on the lips.

"Well now you do." He laughed kissing my nose.

"Get a room you two." Ashton giggled covering his eyes.

"You're just jealous because you aren't getting some tonight." Michael laughed.

* * *
Me and Luke were crawling in through my balcony doors.

"Hey babe, pack a change of clothes lets go to my place." I said pecking her on the lips.

Luke's POV

"Alrighty." She beamed.

She got out her backpack putting inside a skinny jeans, a Green Day shirt, slippers, a toothbrush, and... that sweater.

"I'm gonna run a quick shower. Do you wanna join me?" She said licking her lips.

"I would gladly take the offer but I already took a shower, you go ahead." She shrugged and went inside.

To be honest I did want to hop in that shower. But that sweater drove me insane.

I took the sweater from her backpack and looked at it.

This sweater had to belong to a past boyfriend.

She usually wore fitted or slightly loose shirts.

This drove me insane.

I stayed there, dazed for a couple of minutes when I heard the water shut off and I quickly put the sweater inside my backpack, and closing her backpack leaving it the way it had been.

She got out a few moments afterwards in a shirt that got just under her bum and leggings underneath.

I smiled at her as she put on her shoes on, grabbing her back pack as we ran for my car like fugitives.

I could not wait to get rid of this sweater.

Janet is mine.

And.
Only.
Mine.