F I V E

Janet's POV

When I got up I took a shower and left for school. Ignoring my dad who wanted to talk to me.

As I was walking I thought about everything that has happened over the week.

I couldn't cry because then that would just show weakness and I could never let my guard down.

As I entered the school parking lot Luke waved at me from in front of a really nice car. The ones that cost a fortune.

He was headed towards me but then a red hair dyed girl intercepted him and started talking to him.

I just laughed and continued walking.

I saw Gabs with the rest of the squad so I headed towards them.

"Hey bitches," I said sitting on Matt's lap.

"Hey Janet." Matt said giving me a tight squeeze.

And I cringed at the pain.

Matt didn't notice but I saw Gabby's face and I new she had seen it.

We talked for a while until Gabby had said she wanted to put away her things in our locker and that I should go with her.

Once we arrived at my locker she asked, "are you alright?"

I just shook my head and looked away, putting away my things.

"Tell me please, I've known you for years Janet, I know something is wrong just tell me." I shook my head.

If I spoke I new I'd break down.

I heard the bell ring so I just ran towards Choir leaving a dumbfounded Gabriella at my locker.

Once inside Matt had texted me saying that he was doing some important project for after school right now so that left me sad because I could not tell him what happened.

Once Luke walked in he sat next to me and was about to hug me, "Stop!" I said quickly.

I didn't want to be hugged, if any one of my bruises was touched I'd be in unbearable pain.

"Why? Don't you want me to hug you?" He asked getting closer to me.

"I don't feel so good." I thought quickly, "I don't want to get you sick." I pretend coughed.

"I don't really care, you could have the most deadly disease in the world, I'd still kiss- I mean hug you." He smiled putting his hand over mine.

That's so sweet.

When the teacher walked in she started talking about our huge assignment at the end of the year, "Ok kids I know we are far from the end of the school year, but this assignment will be worth 25% of your grade. You will sing a cover of a song or your own made song along with the instrument of your choosing." She smiled.

Great a huge assignment that will add to stress.

"Can't wait for the party tonight." I said turning to Luke.

"Yeah have some hardcore drinking." Luke said as he scribbled notes into his notebook.

"No drinking," I said crossing my arms.

"But mom," Luke pouted.

"Aweeee your so adorkable." I giggled.

That just made him role his eyes as we exited for next period.

After school I had gone with Gabs to her house to get dressed.

I'm gonna wear a tank top under a red flannel, with ripped skinny jeans, and black heals. (A/N: Like the outfit above)

"Oh my god don't tell me your dad did this again?!" Gabs said in shock as she saw all my bruises when I changed into the top.

"My dad." I sighed.

"I want to kick his ass so badly." She said as she sat down next to me on her bed.

I laughed, in a time like this I love having friends.

After doing my makeup I got up just as the door bell rang and me and Gabs headed downstairs.

"I will take my car." Gabs said as she walked quickly to her car.

"It's a close drive we could walk you know?" He said.

"Not with heels I won't." I laughed.

Once we arrived at the house, the whole place was almost packed.

The house was huge. It was on the same block as where Gabs lived and she lived in a mansion and this place looked bigger than hers.

I think the whole school was here, and I understand Calum threw some of the best parties.

The place actually smelled pretty nice besides the alcohol.

Matt and I had already gotten drinks and we were dancing.

I hadn't drank a single cup of alcohol only Pepsi, while Matt was already on his 8th cup.

After he left to get another drink I saw Luke appear with 2 drinks.

"Hi Lukey." I said above the music.

"Hey." He said handing me the cup.

"I don't drink." I said pushing the cup back to him.

"Oh come on it's good." He said handing it back to me, "Do you trust me?" He asked

"Yes I do." I said taking a sip.

It tasted delicious and I took a long sip drinking it all.

"Umm tasted good." I bucked.

"It's my specialty." He smirked.

"Wanna dance?" I asked getting closer to him.

"I would but I have to talk with Ashton I'll be back as quick as I can.

And he left quickly.

The effects of the alcohol started getting into my head.

"Hey let's dance." I heard Matt say.

"Ok!" I said loudly.

Once we got into the dance floor Matt put his hands on my hips as we swayed to a song that was playing.

After a few moments of dancing Matt pressed himself up against me.

He had given me a shot of tequila which didn't taste good at all and made my stomach hurt.

Plus I didn't really feel comfortable being pressed up against him.

I ran quickly outside I felt like throwing up.

And then Matt came following after me.

"Hey are you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, yeah just a little tipsy." I lied.

"Oh alright." He said hugging me.

"I've been wanting to do this for a while," Matt said pushing himself up against me.

"Oh no Matt I don't think you want to do this your drunk." I said trying to push away but man was he strong.

"No I've had feelings for you since in grade school." He said as he put one hand on the back of my head bringing my face closer to his.

"No, no." I said and that's when Luke came onto the scene punching Matt in the face.

"Dude she said no!" He growled.