T W E N T Y

A/N: Matthew is in the picture above or to the side depending on device.

Janet's POV

Me and Gabs were getting ready up in her room as Matt and Calum were waiting downstairs.

I was actually having a really good time and the glow had returned to my eyes.

Gabs had bought me a extremely tight and short black dress that got to just below my butt and she had a matching one.

We looked like twins except she obviously looked better.

Once she finished curling my hair I looked in the mirror.

"This will obviously make him jealous." She said putting the last of hair spray on.

"That's not my plan, I just want to have a good time." I said getting off from the seat and putting on my nude pumps.

We headed down the stairs and Matt's mouth dropped open.

"Does it look that bad?" I asked trying to find a mirror.

"No, no, no you look fantastic." He said kissing my cheek.

"Ok, let's go." I smiled up at him.

I hopped into Matt's blue Mustang as Gabs and Calum went into Calum's car.

When we arrived the place was packed and I got a few wolf whistles from guys around.

It made me feel a little more confident.

Matt rapped his arm around my waist and that's when I saw Luke.

He was eyeing me up and down and he licked his lips and then bit his lip.

But then he must have noticed Matt's arm around me because he got off the couch and headed off somewhere.

Later on in the party we were dancing and I was on my 3rd drink.

I had never felt so alive.

Matt was grinding against my butt when I saw Luke bring Heather next to us and grind against her.

I just ignored them and looked over at Gabs and Calum as they waved at me.

I waved back and then Luke stood in front of me with Heather as they started making out.

I felt like throwing up so I turned around to look at Matt and we just continued dancing.

Matt hadn't drank much, he hadn't finished one cup.

I started dancing on my own and Matt laughed. (A/N: Like in the picture)

I wrapped my arms around Matt and we continued dancing.

That's when I felt myself bringing myself closer to Matt's lips.

Matt looked at me as if asking for permission and I nodded closing my eyes and leaning in, but our lips only brushed before I didn't feel anything.

I opened my eyes to see Matt on the floor and Luke punching him continuously.

I shoved Luke off of Matt.

"MATT? MATT ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" I cried as I bent down next to him.

He did not move and I tears started to form in my eyes.

I looked up at Luke as I held Matt's head in my hands.

Luke was furious, but when he turned to see my face that emotion went flying out the window.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!!" I screamed at him over the music.

A small crowd had formed around us.

The memory of losing Kyle started sinking in.

I wrapped my other hand around Matt's other side of his body as I cried onto Matt's chest.

That's when I heard a ambulance outside and Calum came to pick Matt up.

I followed quickly behind.

I hopped inside the ambulance as I saw Luke appear.

His face looked sorry as if asking for forgiveness...but I shook my head just as the ambulance closed it's doors.

When we arrived I found out Matt had just been knocked out and that his bruises would heal quickly, which I thanked God that he was not extremely hurt.

But I still cried as the painful memory of Matt and Luke came into my head along with the memory of Kyle.

That's when Luke walked in along with Gabs and Calum.

Luke came running to my side and hugged me, but I did not hug him back.

"DON'T FUCKEN TOUCH ME !!!" I yelled pushing him off of me.