T W E N T Y F O U R

I looked up at Luke as we pulled away for breaths.

But we instantly went back into the kiss.

He put his hand under my thighs, whispering "jump." So I did and he pushed me up against the wall.

I could feel his member starting to grow hard against me.

I started on his neck giving him open mouth kisses.

"God I want you so bad." He said rubbing himself harder, making my panties wetter.

I frowned, I had only done it twice with Kyle.

He lifted my chin and looked me right in the eyes, I felt like melting right here, right now.

"Is it another first you want to do with me?" He asked.

"Or would you like to wait- I mean I don't wanna force you or anything- I mean I-" but I cut him off by reconnecting our lips.

I started unbuttoning his flannel. Letting it fall to the floor.

I bit my lip as he took off my sweater.

After taking of my sweater he immediately took off my shirt, and he moaned as he saw I wasn't wearing a bra.

He picked me up higher and brought me over towards his bed letting me fall into it.

He quickly started working on his belt but it was sorta difficult for him to take it off so I stood up pushing him down onto the bed and helping him with his belt as I slowly peeled his skinny jeans from his perfect legs.

I slowly rubbed him through the thin fabric of his boxers and he got even harder.

I got off taking my jeans down, and straddling him.

I bent down starting to kiss his neck, and I couldn't take it anymore. I needed him.

I started pulling on his boxers and he lifted himself up so I could get rid of them.

That's when his dick shot up hitting his stomach making him hiss. He was HUGE, most likely 9 inches.

I had no idea how all that was gonna fit. He was big, the hemmoconda.

"Don't worry it will." He said as if reading my mind.

He slipped off my black lace panties. And started rubbing my clit.

He flipped us over so he was now dominant.

And he bit my lip tugging on it slightly as his hand went to massage my right boob.

He reconnected our lips together and as a moan escaped my lips he took the opportunity to put his tongue in my mouth.

And that's when he positioned himself right at my entrance, asking for permission which I granted.

He slowly pushed in, filling me completely, making me moan out his name.

"Tell me, did all your past flings make you feel this good?" He said slowly starting to move.

I decided to mess with Luke, "Well actually, there was this one-" but that's when he started going faster.

"What was that I couldn't hear you?" He said as he started going harder.

I scratched my nails down his back wrapping my legs around his waist making him go deeper.

"Tell me babe did that guy make you feel this good?" He asked latching his lips onto my left boob, and sucking softly.

"No...he...was...nothing...like...you." I said in between breaths.

He started giving me open mouth kisses from my breasts all the way to my mouth.

And that's when he got my left leg and put it over his shoulder. Making him go even deeper.

I felt a foreign feeling in the pit of my stomach. And I felt my walls tighten around Luke making him moan loudly and throw his head back.

"Say my name baby, I want everyone knowing you are mine." Luke said by my ear as he continued sucking on the my sweet spot right under my ear.

"Cum for me babe." Luke said making me tug on the hair of his head.

My head went back as I shut my eyes closed, screaming Luke's name as I came triggering his high as well.

He gave a few more sloppy thrusts before finishing, "oh fuck, oh fuck." Luke cursed.

I had no words to say I was panting and was completely out of breath.

"Shit I forgot the condom!" Luke said sitting up.

I would have panicked but instead I started laughing.

"Why are you laughing!" He asked looking at me seriously.

"Because I'm on the pill, you should have seen your face." I laughed.

He just smiled down at me and pecked my lips. As he cuddled with me.

"Sweet dreams babe." He whispered into my ear.

"Goodnight." I said as I fell asleep in Luke's arms.