N I N E T E E N

Janet's POV

The school day rolled along as Matt invited me to a Party he was invited to.

But sadly it was to Heather's party.

She had personally invited me while she was making out with Luke.

Luke has been following me all day, which I'm guessing he was trying to hide but was very difficult due to the fact everyone would say hi or hey to him.

"Stalker much." I said turning around and looking at him with cold almost dead eyes.

Luke's POV

When she said that my heart almost broke in two.

She looked as if she hadn't slept and had been crying for a long time, her eyes weren't that glowing light brown at all. They looked dead and cold.

When I had met her, her eyes looked just like that until we started hanging out all the time.

"I was just heading in the same direction as you." I lied.

She rolled her eyes and continued walking.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I asked quickly catching up.

"Why do you think." She said opening her locker.

"Is it because of what my mother said?" I asked her.

"No that's is not the reason." She sighed.

"Then?" I asked.

"WELL BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN DATING FOR A WHILE, AND THEN I BLOW IT BY FREAKING OUT WHEN YOUR MOTHER ASKS ABOUT MARRIAGE, AND THEN YOU GO OFF MAKING OUT WITH SOME BIMBO!" She yelled at my face, causing a crowd to form around us.

Janet's POV

I was furious.

He grabbed my wrist tightly and pulled me away from the crowd as we headed to a empty hall.

"Luke your hurting me." I said trying to pull away but his grip only tightened.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!" He roared at me.

My problem? I had just explained to him what my problem was.

"You already know it." I said more quietly.

"Ok first of all, I don't date." Luke said crossing his arms and looking dead serious.

Wow, ok so that's how he felt. I must have just been one of his flings, and now that he must have gotten tired of me, he must not want me around anymore.

"Whatever I got to get ready for the party." I said turning around and leaving like a boss.