N I N E

Janet's POV

I could not resist. His lips are just so perfect and feel great against mine.

Luke moved his face from my mouth to down my neck causing me to moan.

He stopped to catch his breath and looked me in the eyes giving me another smile and kissing my nose and going back to my neck.

I started working on his neck kissing and sucking all over his neck.

That's when I started to feel Luke's member go hard against my thigh and that just caused me to moan again.

And Luke got the idea and started rubbing up against my coochie.

Making him throw back his head letting out a louder moan. And I took this advantage to suck on that skin.

"Are you trying to give me a hickey?" Luke asked.

"Maybe." I said.

"I don't want a hickey..." He said pushing on my slightly.

"Oh..." I said stopping everything.

Well kinda late because I already gave him one...

"But I'll give you one." He said biting his lip,and moving back to my neck.

After a while of intense making out me and Luke got up and ate a delicious meal, it turns out he can cook.

And afterwards we left home.

I called Gabs to tell her everything when she asked, "So are you guys going out? Are you guys a thing now?" She asked overly joyed.

"Actually I don't know, but we aren't a thing." I said bringing my monkey plush toy closer to myself.

"Ok well let's see if he asks you out again," She said hanging up right afterwards.

I sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

"What are you doing to me Luke Robert Hemmings?" I asked to no one in particular.

"Don't know what do you think?" I heard.

"Who's there?" I said getting off my bed.

Putting my fists up just like I had in those 3 years of boxing I took in middle school.

"Calm down it's just me." I heard someone say turning around to see Luke sitting on my bean bag couch sipping on his Starbucks.

"Typical white boy." I laughed.

"Hey hoe did you even get in my house? How did you know where I lived? How did you know which room was mine?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

"I have my sources." He shrugged.

Oh ok he was gonna be like that so I just picked up my covers and dove under my sheets since it was late and I wanted to go running tomorrow.

I wanted to be a Victoria Secret Model in America and you can't just stay in bed all day.

As I got comfy, a few minutes later I felt the bed on my other side go down a little.

"Ooh soft," I heard Luke say as he bounced up and down a bit.

"Good night my-" But I didn't hear the rest of the words as I fell asleep cuddling with him.

The next day I awoke to a empty sight next to me.

Was Luke visit all just a dream? A pigment of my imagination?

I rolled off my bed and got my things ready for a shower, even though I was still half asleep.

I took off all my clothes and rapped myself with my towel and walked into the bathroom.

"Luke?!" I shouted, quickly covering my mouth praying my dad didn't hear me.

"What are you doing in here?" He asked.

"Oh I don't know...THIS IS MY FUCKEN HOUSE I DON'T EXPECT TO FIND ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE IN MY BATHROOM!" I said not to loudly.

"Well would you like to join me?" Luke said popping out his head from behind the shower curtain, he looked so beautiful. He had flat hair, he was wet, and he was naked.

"No." I said rolling my eyes at him.

"I'll just wait for you to get out." I said closing the door behind me.

"JANET? IS THERE SOMEONE ELSE IN THERES?" I heard my dad say through the other side of the door as Luke walked in with a towel rapped around his lower half.

"No it's just the tv." I said back calmly.

Luke turned to me with a eyebrow raised. Walking towards me and pushing me down on my bed.

"Ok, I made breakfast if you want any darling?" I heard him say changing the subject.

That's when Luke started kissing my neck and I had to bite my lip to not let out a moan.

"No thanks dad I'm alright." I said quickly.

"Oh ok sweetie." He said sadly as he walked away.

Luke looked up at me and kissed my forehead, letting his full wait fall on me.

"Luke you're to heavy." I gasped for air.

He just huffed and got up all his body wait off me except for down under.

Instead he just started rubbing me up and down.

"Luke...you...need to...leave...before...we throw...off our...towels." I said in between kisses.