T W E N T Y T W O

Luke's POV

What the fuck just happened?!

Who was that guy in the photo?

Why didn't she kiss me back?

Does she not like me no more?

Did I really screw up?

I got into my car and sped away to my home, sitting don on the floor and sipping away on my favorite vodka.

My heart ached.

Heather had texted me asking where I had went and if I wanted to come over but I didn't want to. I didn't want to be with anyone.

Anyone except Janet.

A tear escaped my eye.

She didn't understand the pain I went through when I found the love of my life in bed with my brother!

Janet's POV

He didn't understand what I had gone through.

My mother leaving, my father being a drunk and punishing me for no reasons almost day after day, my brother leaving the house, Kyle dying right before my very eyes without me being able to do anything.

Nothing he didn't know anything.

My dad had given me another beating today when I went downstairs to throw away the broken pieces of glass.

I was currently mending the bruises on my chest.

I walked back into my room and cuddled my Monkey.

I closed my eyes but I could only see the painful memories.

I couldn't get any sleep that night.

When it was morning I took a shower to be awake and got out to school.

Matt wasn't at school that day and none of my friends were in sight.

I sat under my favorite apple tree, the one were me and Kyle had first kissed at.

Today was the 2nd anniversary of his death.

And I was wearing all black.

As I headed towards my locker I got a lot of "I'm sorry's" and "be strong it will get better" and I just smiled back at everyone.

But you can only be so strong...until you reach the point...where you break...mentally...emotionally...and physically.

I turned the corner to see Luke making out with Katy, a really pretty blonde who was on the cheer leading squad.

That's where I broke physically.

I had broken mentally because of my parents. I had broken emotionally by Kyle's death, and I have now been broken physically by Luke.

I dropped my things.

Everything going in slow motion.

Luke must have heard the noise because he looked up to see me as I fell to the floor.

I heard a ringing noise most likely due to a concussion as everything went black.