F I F T Y F O U R

I walked out quickly with Jimmy following shortly afterwards.

"Who wants cake?" I asked.

After eating and a few more hours of everyone talking. Everyone soon started to leave.

"You could stay over you know?" Luke said to Jimmy and my mom, as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

No. No. No. Please No.

"That would be wonderful, then I could talk with my daughter and hang out with her all night." My mom said giving me a tight hug.

"Great." I said holding back the urge to throw out the sarcasm while I was at it.

"Let me show you to your room." I smiled as Jimmy and my mom brought there bags.

Since my mom was so eager to come meet me she hadn't stopped by to check in at a hotel.

My mother told me the real reason why she left.

It wasn't so pretty. She had wanted to bring me and my brother, but she didn't have enough money to bring us along.

She got comfortable and I brought her back down stairs and we had a great time.

I showed her my piano skills as me and Luke sang a few songs we knew, and sang a few songs of Luke.

"I can see a bright future ahead of you guys." Mother laughed as she held my hand tightly.

"And I see a great future ahead with you and Jimmy." I smiled.

"Hey babe, I'm sorry but Calum just brought in a meeting for the band." Luke said standing up.

He grabbed my waist and kissed me passionately.

"I'll be back as quick as I can." He said grabbing his keys and walking quickly to the door.

"Take care," I said as the door closed after him.

I turned on the giant flat screen tv and searched through Netflix.

They decided to watch 50 Shades of Grey.

I mean who doesn't LOVE watching this movie with their mom and step dad. Shoots hand straight up in the air!

My mom sat down in the middle.

I put my right arm on the back of the couch as I started to eat my popcorn.

We had gotten drinks and pizza.

The movie had barely gotten to where Ana gets a surprise visit from Christian at her apartment, when Jimmy put his hand up on top of mines.

It got awkward for me, I looked at my mom who was smiling at the tv. And Jimmy was too.

Although he kept rubbing my hand.

Once the movie had ended I told everyone I was going to sleep, so I walked up the steps, well actually sprinted.