Chapter 1

"Ms. Summers, Mr. Taylor needs you in his office," said my boss' secretary as she buzzed my work phone. I sighed and told her I'd be there shortly. I quickly pulled my skirt down and put my heels back on and opened my office door to head down the hall to my boss' office.

When the boss himself calls you in it's important. Usually he has his assistant do all the firing, promoting, sometimes hiring; which explains the two people in here completely clueless.

I approached his office and gently knocked. "Come in," he responded. I opened the door and smiled slightly.

"Good Afternoon, Mr. Taylor," I said, politely. He used his hands to wave me in. I sat in one of the chairs in front of his desk.

"Camille, right?" He asked and I nodded. "I've been watching how you work and I'm impressed. You've sold the most houses, lots, land, etc. than anyone else in this whole building, all six floors of it." I just smiled, in my head I was impressed because I didn't know that I'm the top seller.

"All your reviews are wonderful, people love you! Hell! You even got our almost enemy Donald Trump to buy one of our properties, I don't know why the dumb man would do that if he's such a realtor," Mr. Taylor shook his head and laughed and I joined him.

"I hope you didn't sleep with him," He raised his eyebrows and I quickly shook my head.

"No! No! I didn't," My hand went to my chest as my heart rate increased.

"I'm just joking! But I called you in here because my nephew is looking for a condo downtown," Mr. Taylor crossed his arms and laid back in his big chair that looks like the exact one from the GodFather.

"And you want me to help him find the perfect one?" I asked and Mr. Taylor nodded.

"He wants to be close to our families law firm, but I honestly think he wants to be close to that gold digging girlfriend of his," Mr. Taylor rolled his eyes but I just looked at him and didn't say anything.

The thing about the Taylor's is that they're entrepreneurs. Their family has this successful realtor business, a partnership in a very well known law firm, a wine company that sends their wine all over the world (it's probably the best I've tasted) and their great grandfather invested some of his money into a few car companies in the 1930's and they get millions of dollars because the car companies are doing well.

"So I need you to find some places that matches his descriptions," He handed me a paper with a list of things his nephew likes and wants. "You have to meet him at three today, so you have three hours. Don't let me down." I was dismissed back to my little office.

I spent the next three hours searching for properties that is Downtown, 2bedrooms 2.5 bath, wood floors and some more things.

*
*
"Are you Andrew Taylor?" I asked a tall man who stood next to my car downstairs.

"Yes, nice to meet you Mrs. Summers," He offered me his hand to shake and I shook it.

"It's Ms. Summers not Mrs." I informed him and we got in my car and headed to the first location.

We went through about six locations and he hasn't liked one yet.

"Alright I have two more and if you don't like those you can come back tomorrow and we'll start all over again," I suggested and he nodded. He fixed the buttons on his suit and motioned for me to lead the way.

"Okay Mr. Taylor, this condo has 2 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, like you want. It has beautiful panoramic views, floor-to-ceiling windows bring in dramatic city views of the Downtown skyline to the Hollywood sign and Griffith Observatory.