Chapter 29

Warning: This entire chapter is very visual. There's tons of videos and pictures! I wrote this when I was still grieving and for some reason I couldn't write very descriptively.

"Calm down," I assured Taylor. She's basically hyperventilating right now. Her grand entrance is in minutes and she can't breathe.

"I'm calm," she said as her chest stopped moving real fast. I smiled at her in her beautiful white dress.

"It's time," my dad said as he walked in the room

"It's time," my dad said as he walked in the room. He gawked at his biological daughter and tears started to look in his eyes. Her curly hair straightened and wand curled and pinned back with little diamonds placed strategically and her long veil in front of her face.

"Dad you promised not to cry," Taylor whined and he nodded.

"I'm sorry," he apologized. "Girls start the line up, before your mother kills me," he joked and Natasha smiled.

Natasha walked with Mike, Lauren walked with one of Nick's brother, I walked with the other and Nicks sister walked with one of my cousins.

Calayah threw flowers happily down the isle along side a cute little boy who held the rings. One after the other we walked down the isle with huge smiles on our face and stood in our respective areas. Then the traditional "Here comes the Bride" played by the pianist and everyone stood as Taylor appeared with our parents on her arm and she held white and gold (hand painted) roses. Nick stood there with his mouth open and tears flowing down his face.

My sister is about the get married. Wow. She reached her soon to be husband and stood in front of him. Both crying like the day they were born.

*
"You may now kiss the bride," was all I heard the pastor say. I was zoning in and out throughout the ceremony. I heard the vows and that's about it. We all cheered as they kissed for what seems like a million years.

"Yay!!!" Natasha squeaked and I laughed. Our big sister is married. This is all so beautiful. They jumped over a broom and then we all cheered and in formation we walked out of the church where they threw rice on them as they made their way to their private car while the rest of us got in a limo.

"Baby you look so beautiful," Andrew complimented as I sat next to him.

"Thank you," I blushed. I played with the accessories on my gold dress.

"I can't wait until we get married," he smiled and I nodded.

"I can't wait until our honeymoon," I winked and he laughed. It's not like we are gonna do anything that we haven't done in our own beds.

"This is so beautiful," Nicks sister, Simone smiled. "The whole entire wedding," she's a very pretty girl but she's very mysterious. Andrew smiled at her but his attention quickly went back to me and my gold dress.

"Let's get Mikes wedding out the way and then it's all our turn," he whispered in my ear and I smiled. I'm so in love with this man.

"I have a feeling you're gonna love a certain part of the reception," I whispered to him and his eyebrows raised.