Chapter 26

"That was probably the best 'I haven't seen you in weeks' sex I've ever had," I laughed to Andrew as he came out the shower. Like the gentleman he is, he let me shower first. Calayah decided to stay in California to rehearse for a dance competition but I'll see her at the competition.

"Sex with me so amazing," he sang off key.

"Babe, just let Rihanna sing it," I laughed and he chuckled. There's something off about him and I don't know what it is yet, but it's bothering me because he isn't even bringing it up. Usually, Andrew is an open book but today it's different.

"Babe you seem off today," I pushed but he shrugged. "Andrew...." I trailed off as he put on clothes.

"Okay I got some news the other day and I don't know how you're going to take it," he sat next to me on the bed and looked me in my eyes.

"Okay, just tell me," I played with his cheeks.

"I have a son," he blurted out and my hands moved away from his as if his skin was on fire. A son? How is he just now finding out that he has a kid?! "Camille," he started off and I just stared at him with wide eyes.

"He's seven, I didn't know about him until a few days ago," he reassured but my expression didn't change. "Camille say something, don't be mad,"

"I'm not mad, maybe a little hurt but it's whatever," I faked a smile to conceal tears forming in my eyes. He sighed and hugged me.

"I'm glad you're not mad at me, I get you're hurt and I'm sorry. I didn't cheat on you or anything, but I was still nervous to tell you," he said. Because I can't have your kids. It's so convenient that I can't have any more kids and then Andrew all of a sudden has a kid.

He then went on about his son and I smiled but my mind is working away. I sound bitter and that's not my intent but I just feel like maybe he won't want kids anymore because he already has one. So all my hopes that he brought up about having a kid was for nothing. All those doctor visits and prescriptions. All those damn pregnancy tests, all a damn waste.

My eyes began tearing up and I heard Andrew stop talking. I looked at him and he frowned. "Am I upsetting you? I don't want to sound like I'm rubbing it in your face, I'm so sorry if I did,"

"I'm not crying because of that, you weren't rubbing it in my face. I just feel like we both have one kid, so you probably won't want to have one with me. Not that it's a large possibility or anything but you broke me out of my shell and I've seen the doctor, taken pills but where does that leave me now?"

"Baby, this doesn't mean that I don't want kids with you," he hugged me but I still cried.

"Yeah but now that you have-" I stopped. I sound so selfish and inconsiderate. He wants kids, and now he got one. I shouldn't be the only one who has a kid and be happy with her, I'm happy he has a kid. Just in case we can't have one.

"What were you saying?" He asked but I shook my head and wiped my eyes.

"I'm happy you have him," I smiled and he smiled back at me. "And even if we can't have one of our own. We'll still be parents,"

"I love you," he kissed my cheek.

"But how'd you come to find out?" I asked.

"This lady spilled my coffee on my suit before work and we recognized each other and then he came around the corner. I hadn't seen her in about 8 years and the kid looked around that age. She kind of outed herself," he shrugged and I nodded.