Chapter 21

"Mommy how'd I do?" Calayah asked after her dance recital. She's so happy it's summer time!

"You did amazing! So beautiful!" I hugged her.

"Mommy I'm so happy you're getting married to Andrew," Calayah said as we walked to where my family is. They all showed up for her last recital at school. Now it's competition all summer.

"Grandma did you see me!" Calayah ran to her and I hugged pops and waved at my other dad. He's not speaking to Natasha, I'm not speaking to him.

"Where's Andrew?" Lauren asked. I'm not really speaking to her but for my parents sake I'll be cordial. If they knew she influenced Natasha, they'd probably murder her. She didn't look how she did at graduation.

"He has to work on this really big case but he told me to give this to her," I reached into my purse and took out a gold medal.

"Working man," Taylor winked. I laughed and looked at my ring. It's absolutely beautiful and I never want to take it off, it's sad when I have to.

"Calayah, Andrew said to give this to you," I handed her the medal and she smiled.

"Thank him for me," she said and put it around her neck.

"Your welcome," I heard from behind me. She turned around and ran to him. "I only got the last part of the show, sorry for missing it,"

"It's ok! You can make up for it at my birthday party!" She cheesed.

"I sure will!" He kissed her cheek then mine. "Hey guys?" He acknowledged everyone and they said hello back.

"Camille let me talk to you," my dad said and I nodded. "I know you're not talking to me because of Natasha but I called her last night to apologize but she doesn't want to move back in. She likes his condo and I'm going to have to have a talk with him and see if it's okay,"

"She loves Paulina. They're like sisters now and I'm sure she doesn't want to leave, you can talk to Andrew you don't need my permission to ask him," I hugged him and I'm relived he talked to her. I know how much it means to her.

"Okay," he kissed me forehead and went back to everyone.

"Alright. Thank you guys for coming to support but she needs to go to bed. She has rehearsal in the morning," I said goodnight to them and Andrew walked out with me. He walked me to my car and Calayah got in. Competition dance is starting soon and she is rehearsing everyday pretty much.

"You still haven't told me...." Andrew said and I sighed.

"Your uncle wants me to run the new building. I'd basically basically be him, but in a new building," I said.

"That's great! Why don't you look happy?" He looked puzzled.

"It's in Houston, babe," I looked at him to see if anything changed.

"Oh! You meant that one, well have you thought about it? That'd be a lot of money," he said.

"I know. But Calayah's school is here and her friends and dance company, my family, you," I whined.

"Look. If you go, Calayah could stay with your parents or I could stay at your house and stay with her and every weekend we could fly out," he reasoned.

"That's another thing I was gonna ask. Would you move in with me and let the girls get the condo? Of course they'd get jobs and stuff to pay the rent," I suggested.

"Honey, no job that they can get could pay rent. I'll keep paying the mortgage and utilities and I'll move in with you. Go to Houston and make that money. We'll visit every weekend like I said, and you could come whenever you can. We are gonna make this work, I'm not gonna stop you from taking this huge opportunity,"