Chapter 31

"I don't need to see a doctor," Camille argued. I sighed out of frustration.

"We need to know how far along you are and get prenatal vitamins," I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Don't tell me about those vitamins. Never used them, never will," she said and covered herself up more with the comforter. We have the house to ourselves because Calayah has been at the Watsons since last night.

"Camille," I said. She ignored me. She's been acting strange ever since she found out that she's pregnant. "Tell me what's wrong, let me in,"

"I'm scared, Andrew. Getting pregnant was hard and probably will always be but carrying it, that's harder and I don't want to lose her," she cried.

"How do you know it's a her? And baby you have to think positively, and positive things will happen," I said to her and she groaned.

"It's hard to think.." she ran to the bathroom and threw up for a while then washed her mouth out. "I don't feel good," I ran to her hoping she wouldn't faint again even though it lasted for a second last night. I'm not going to chance it.

"I'm fine," she reassured as I helped her walk. We sat on the bed and she sighed. "I'll go to the doctor,"

I laughed. "I already made an appointment yesterday after you fainted, it's later on today,"

"How so quick?" She asked and I raised my eyebrows.

"Family connections," I simply said. She kept touching her lower stomach as if she's scared of it. "Can I touch?" I asked and she nodded. I put my huge palm against her stomach and she jumped.

"Your hands are freezing," she laughed. She put my hand back and I smiled. My child is growing in there.

"You do know my family has very strong genes for multiples. My sisters and a few of my cousins are twins, I have some other cousins and grands that are triplets," I said to her and she slapped my hand away.

"I'll be dammed," she laughed then flopped back against the bed. "I'm so tired!" She yelled out. I laid next to her and began kissing her cheek. Soon it moved to her neck and her lips, a few times.

"This is what got us here," she laughed then breathed as I took off her shirt. "Alright. I give in," was all I needed to hear. I'm sure by now that our whole entire neighborhood knows my full name, because Camille is quite the screamer.

"I feel a lot better," she laughed as we got out the shower. The color in her face is back to its glowing brown and her spirit seems uplifted.

"You look better too," I slapped her butt and she laughed. Camille is slim but she's always had more butt than the rest of her body and adding me into the equation with my TLC, her butt is getting even bigger.

"Shut up," she laughed then moisturized her body with coconut oil. Camille rubbed her lower belly a little longer than usual. "It's not real to me," she mumbled.

"I know," I said and rubbed coconut oil on her back for her. "Your turn," I said to her. Recently she got me using coconut oil too. My skin feels a little softer and now I know why her skin is so soft. When she finished we dressed to go to the appointment in regular jeans and a shirt.

"I'm nervous," she laughed while in the car.

"Don't be," I said. The radio played a song and Camille went crazy.

"This my shiiiiiit," she screamed. "Can I talk to you?" She began singing adlibs and I laughed.

"Leave it to Aaliyah,"I laughed.

"Heyyyyy sexy baby," she serenaded. I laughed and so did she. "Aaliyah is my spirit animal, she a goddess or was,"

"Yeah she was beautiful," I said to her. "But I think you're beautiful too, number 3 on my list,"

"Three?!" She exclaimed and I laughed.

"Yeah. My mother, Calayah and then you. Actually you're number four, my sisters are after Calayah," I joked with her.

"Whatever. Since you said you're mother is first I'll take my fourth place," she wiped a fake tear away then laughed. "Can you believe I'm pregnant?"

"Yeah I can," I smiled at her then made a left at the light.

"I just pray I can keep it," she whispered.

"I've been praying for months that you can get pregnant, you're gonna keep it imma pray for it," I held her hand.

"I've been praying too. It's just strange," she smiled at me and I turned into the plaza where the Doctor office is located.

"I'm scared," she laughed. I turned off the car then opened the door for her. "Thanks babe,"

"Welcome," I held her hand and we walked into the building. We signed in and sat down to wait for her name to be called.

This lady stared at us for a bit then smiled and turned her head. After a while we finally got called and guided back to the room.

"Andrew!" My cousin hugged me and laughed. Family connections.

"Hey Katelyn," I laughed.

"Oh my god! Camille! Long time from Easter eh?" She laughed and hugged her. Katelyn is such a happy person and I love her for that.

"Hey how's Mia?" Camille asked her and they began talking while I sat back and watched my future wife and my favorite cousin bonding. Camille gets along with everyone in my family and they all love her.

"Alright, lay back and lift up your shirt," Katelyn said to Camille. "It's gonna be cold,"

"I know," Camille laughed as the gold gel touched her belly.

"Well, you're definitely pregnant about...... six weeks," I heard. Soon I heard thumping. "That's the heartbeat," she smiled at us and my eyes watered a little. I have a kid in there.

"It looks like a peanut," I laughed and wiped my eyes.

"It's the size of a pomegranate right now," Katelyn smiled and Camille laughed. The heartbeat still echoing throughout the room.

"Oh," Camille said before she bursted into tears. I rubbed her knuckles to comfort her while Katelyn looked a little confused. Camille told her everything and Katelyn looked concerned.

"I'm going to get the nurse to draw some blood so we can get more information. Andrew can I talk to you?" She asked after wiping Camille's stomach.

"I hate to be the asshole right now but there's a very high possibility of her having miscarriage," she said. "I pray to God that happens but she needs to be stress free and light on her feet,"

"She's living in Houston right now," I said to her and she sighed.

"Prayer and stress free," she reminded and then walked away. I went back into the room and the nurse is taking blood from Camille.

"She said it's a high possibility I can miscarry didn't she?" Camille blandly said.

"Don't worry about it," I kissed her cheek. "Just don't stress anything,"

"I won't. I promise I'm going to give you this baby," she kissed my lips and I smiled. Deep down, I wonder if her body can hold on to this baby. I hope it can not for my sake but for Camille's. She'd be so broken and I don't know what she'd do.

"I love you Camille," I said to her.

"Love you too," she half smiled at me.