Chapter 41

I've been delaying this for over a week. I feel like this is a sucky ass chapter. Basically it's a filler chapter. The time line for this book is August 2016. It's gonna catch up after the next few chapters. Sorry I'm advance lol
____________________________

I sat across from Kasey while she ate like a pig. Andrew dropped the kids at school and already is at work, so it's just me and little miss attitude.

"Are you going to keep staring?" She asked and I smiled.

"Why're you doing it to yourself?" I asked her.

"Do what?" She rolled her eyes at me. Imma pop those eyes out if she keeps trying me.

"You have the nastiest attitude but yet you're so beautiful. No one is going to like you and no one will want you," I sat back in the chair.

"Plenty of niggas want me," she chuckled.

"But how long until those niggas call you a bitch? Or a hoe?" I asked and her face dropped. "They've done it before, huh?"

"Why do you guys care so much?" She stared at her plate.

"Because we're loving people, I have a daughter and I want her be the best she can be. You're someone's daughter and I'm sure your mother wants you to be the best you can be," I softly said to her. She has this mean girl exterior but on the inside she's as emotional as me pregnant.

"It's been me for so long," she whispered. "Mom was always sick, Brook had to work to help pay medical bills and house bills. When I hit sixteen, everyone thought I was like 18 so I got a fake ID and began stripping,"

"What about now? I know for a fact that your father will pay for anything you need," I told her and she rolled her eyes.

"He's not my father," she said.

"Why're you blaming him? Did he know about you?" I asked and she remained silent. "Do you wanna meet him?"

"Meet him? I don't know," her face paled and she continued eating. "I apologize for my attitude, my mother didn't raise me like that,"

I only nodded. I've dealt with disrespectful kids before, I was one of them when I was in foster care but my mom wasn't having it once I moved in with her.

"I'll meet him," she finally said and I smiled.

"I'm not leaving this house, so he's on his way here," I folded my arms and leaned back. "Doctors orders,"

"So what if I had said no?" She asked.

"My house, my father in law. He can come whenever," I shrugged and smiled. "Wash the dishes, I'm going to watch tv,"

"What the hell? Do I look like a slave?" I heard her mumbled.

"No but you ate, you wash," I called out as I reached the living room. I'm really gonna have to work on this ones mouth. She has good intentions but her attitude is horrible.

About an hour passed before Mr. Taylor arrived at my house. By the look on Kasey's face, I can tell she's nervous. "Camille," he hugged me and rocked a little. "How are my grandkids?" He rubbed my growing belly.

"So far, so good," I smiled at him. "Mr. Taylor this is Kasey," I emphasized on hernane so he could understand who she is.

"The Kasey?" He raised his eyebrows. "She sure did get my genes," he joked.

"Who do you think you are? Just casually joking with me like that? You only know my name," she stood up.

"And there goes the attitude," I mumbled then sat back down into the couch.