Chapter 24

"No," I handed the pregnancy test back to Andrew. It's been a few months of wonderful night time adventures but I have yet to get pregnant. Even with the medication that is supposed to help with my ovaries and whatnot.

"Babe it's okay," Andrew kissed my cheek and I smiled.

"I know," I said as I packed my last box. I'm moving to Houston to get this branch started off, but only for 6 months to a year. After that, if someone can't take my spot I'd have to permanently move to Houston, Texas.

"The truck will be here soon, I'm gonna miss you baby," he kissed my lips gently and I smiled. I bought some furniture to go into my new townhouse and I'm sending it off to Houston before I get there.

"I'm gonna miss you too," I mumbled against his lips. "Andrew better not be texting these hoes!" I joked.

"Alright Blac Chyna," he laughed and so did I. Lately, I've just been looking at how blessed I am to have everything and everyone in my life, I'm just so grateful for everything and I thank God everyday.

"Mom, did you see my leotard?" Calayah came in my room asking.

"No I did not, did you check in the laundry room?" I asked. What is she going to do without me? I can't just leave her for a whole summer and a whole school year, what kind of parent would I be?

"I've looked everywhere!" She stressed.

"Uh uh, you are not going to talk to me like that! Watch ya mouth!" I said to her and she apologized. "Go look in your closet again, you always leave it in there,"

"Andrew can you please tell my mother that I've looked everywhere," she pulled on his sweatpants. Ever since her birthday she's been acting real grown and I'd hate to whoop it out of her.

The party was real calm, everything was pink and sparkly and she had all her school friends, and dance friends over along with family. She got too much presents and a lot of attention, something Calayah loves.

"Little girl," I warned.

"Calayah, just look again, you never know when you might find another one," Andrew said to her and she sighed but went back to her room. I have him a look.

"I swear, she's so rude now," I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed. Andrew sat next to me and we just stared at each other. "You're so beautiful,"

"Not as beautiful as you," he said. He's so corny, I can't help but laugh. "I love being corny,"

"You just knew what I was gonna say huh?" I teased. He nodded and brought me closer to him, once we had sex it's like we can't stop and I must admit that it was worth the wait.

"Mhm," I moaned as he kissed my neck. "Not now," I giggled. My daughter is just a few rooms down and can walk in at any time.

"Tonight," he said to me and got up. "I'm hungry for you but I need to go to my parents house,"

"Oh! Reminds me! I'm stopping by later to check on the girls," I said to him. He nodded and grabbed his keys. "Love you!" I yelled after him.

"Love you too!" I heard from downstairs.

.
.
.
"Please be good to Andrew and grandma and grandpa and pops," I begged Calayah as I finished loading up my car.

"Okay mom, love you," she hugged me and I feel like crying, I've never been away from her for her 9 years of living.

"Bye mom, dad," I hugged my parents and I feel like I'm going off to college again. "Bye pops," I hugged my biological father and I feel kind of torn. I've spent a lot of time with him since he's been out of jail but I feel like it wasn't enough but he's getting his life back on track and I'm proud of him.