Chapter 42

Time jump: Two months. Setting is beginning of October 🎃

"Okay, Camille! You're now 15 weeks!" The Doctor smiled at her. "What're you experiencing?"

"Heart burn, constipation, my feet are the size of yams, and my breasts are very tender," Camille whined to the doctor. The doctor laughed and nodding his head.

"That's all completely normal, around this time is when the babies will begin their practice breathing by inhaling and exhaling. All of the babies eyes and ears continue to develop. Although most likely a reflex, your babies are beginning to make gestures with their hands. The placenta is still providing all of the nutrients that the babies need. Your babies are about half of the size of a banana. Mothers of triplets might be able to feel their babies movements earlier and this could occur at any time,"

"So I can feel them move?" Camille asked with big eyes.

"Yes," He said. Camille smiled the whole time she had to lay down and pull up her shirt. We listened to in sync heartbeats. "They just might be the best of friends. Usually you'd hear three different beats," He laughed and Camille just looked excited.

"Hopefully they are," I added.

"I can tell you the sex," He said and I took a step closer. Hopefully we get two boys and a girl. Or just three boys.

"I see a penis," the doctor said.

"Yes!" I jumped. Camille rolled her eyes at me and told the doctor to go on.

"And a vagina," Camille said. She started laughing. "Is that one hiding?"

"She was," All I heard was Camille screaming.

"Two girls!" She then began rubbing it in my face.

"So we'll have three girls and two boys," I rolled my eyes.

"I thought you wanted a girl,"

"A girl. As in singular," I pouted and helped her clean off her stomach then helped her sit up.

"Aww baby it's okay," she pulled me in and her huge stomach blocked me from getting too close.

*

*

*

"So when are we going to have the reveal party?" I asked Andrew.

"Whenever you want babe," his hand didn't leave my stomach once. "But there's an office party tonight, I don't plan on going but your brother is bugging me about it,"

"Then go, Andrew," I said and he shrugged. "I sure as hell cant go, do you see me?"

"Either way you need to be on bedrest," He sighed. "I just don't want to leave you alone,"

"I have the kids," I smiled. Xavier and Calayah are a big help. They know I can't move around as much so they help me with every little thing. Calayah is starting to make breakfast, Xavier does the cleaning. Xavier washes dishes, cleans his room and helps me with washing their uniform.