Chapter 45

I stared at my living room as yellow, blue, pink, and green graced it with decorations. Andrew and I decided to have my reveal party and baby shower in one, since triplet pregnancies don't usually go to nine months. My doctor says there's a chance of me being due from now to the next month or two.

I'm six months pregnant right now and so much is going on. Mike and Cat changed their wedding date further away so she'd have time to get back into shape for her wedding dress. Kasey has finally stopped her shenanigans and is acting like apart of this family. We finally found a bigger house that has 8 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms but we don't know if we'll get it by the time the babies come.

"What're you thinking about?" Andrew asked as he sat next to me.

"That we should've had this two weeks later around thanksgiving so I can eat," I joked and he laughed. "Are you ready to reveal to everyone?"

"Yeah if they'd hurry up," He smiled. "But I'm not in a rush, I can't spend more time with you doing this," He leaned in for a kiss and it got pretty intense.

"Uh ew!" My sassy little daughter exclaimed. "Did you guys not hear the doorbell?"

"Too busy sucking each other's faces off," Xavier laughed.

"Get the door," Andrew rolled his eyes at them but the smile never left his face. Once the front door opened, everyone came in as if they carpooled together.

My parents (both of my dads), siblings and their significant others all rushed over to me while aunts, uncles and cousins just sat back taking in my home.

Andrews parents and siblings all came with his uncles, aunts, cousins and work friends. I never made friends at work because it wasn't necessary. Except for Mark or "Mimi", he strutted over to me and pursed his lips.

"Girl! You are glowing brighter than the sun," He smirked at me and bent over to hug me. "Where the food at?"

"Not ready yet," Andrew laughed and hugged him.

Everyone socialized for about an hour before the food was ready. We played baby shower games while eating or some not eating. The games were intense because everyone wanted to guess my belly size right, the sexes right, and my due date right. The men felt how I feel walking around with my side belly and weight on it.

"Babe, I feel your pain," Andrew said to me as he took off the belly.

"Okay! Guys are you ready for the gender reveal?" I asked and everyone started screaming.

Andrew brought out three boxes labeled Baby A, Baby B, Baby C. Everyone started shouting out genders which made me laugh.

Skip video to 1:55.

"First box," I laughed. We ripped the wrapping paper off and opened the box. Blue balloons came out and they all screamed.

"I knew it!" My dads yelled.

"Still two more boxes," Andrews mom teased.

"Mhm," my mom agreed. I laughed at their little partnership.

"This box has..." I trailed off as pink balloons flew out.

"Yes!" Taylor yelled and Natasha started jumping around. For someone who just had a baby, she sure doesn't look like it.

"And what's the last one?" Mr. Taylor yelled. I laughed and we opened the box.

"Two girls!" I yelled and they cheered. "And one boy," We'll have three girls and two boys. I'll only have one biological son and Andrew will have two. We sound like that white couple with 20 kids and counting. There's no way in hell that will be me. I'm done after these three.