Chapter 15

I don't know why Natasha's name is on Camille but Jordan Sparks is Natasha.

Andrew

I won my case and I couldn't be happier. Camille took the day off to watch her man do his thing in the court room.

"Yay baby!" She ran up to me as soon as I made my way from the group of reporters seeing this "Community Man" going away for rape.

"Thank you," I kissed her lips. She smiled and I slapped her butt.

"Aw how cute!" A woman thrilled behind us. I turned around to meet Quinn Darcey. The lawyer that was going against me and my ex girlfriend.

"Quinn," I smirked at her. She's always been the one to win in law school but now I won. Outside of law school. Camille smiled at her but Quinn didn't even turn to her.

"Finally won," she teased. I argued that this wasn't my first case that I've won. "No, but you finally beat me! Congrats!" She said sarcastically.

"Hi I'm Camille," Camille smiled and put out her hand. Quinn looked at it.

"Hello," she shook it and Camille awkwardly smiled.

"Quinn, you're looking at my future wife," I bragged about Camille. I looked down at her and she was blushing.

"That's cute, you said the same thing to me! Even got down on one knee," She said. She just had to bring it up, why does it matter?

"Oh did he? That's so sweet! Well this time I'm actually going to say yes!" Camille snapped back. Quinn looked shock, no woman has ever tried to talk to her like that but I'm glad Camille did. Quinn said her goodbyes and I turned to Camille.

"Finally someone to knock her off her high horse," I laughed. I opened the car door for Camille and then jogged to get in on my side. As I headed towards Calayah's school we talked.

"Why did you guys get married?" She questioned.

I sighed. "She got pregnant and I-"

"So that's why?! Because she got pregnant?" Camille's eyes were wide open.

"No! No! I wanted her to have the baby, I even urged for her to finish law school and then have the baby so we could get married. But a week later she came to me in tears and said she had aborted the baby. I was mad, but I still wanted to marry her then she said the baby wouldn't have been mine." I said. "She cheated on me and I called off the whole thing. She was my first heart break and I haven't gotten into a serious relationship until now,"

"You think we're serious?" She smiled.

"You've met everyone in my family and I've met everyone in yours.... I'd like to think so ," I teased and parked. We waited until the school bell rang to exit out of the car.

"Andrew!" Calayah yelled. Camille looked amused, as if Calayah didn't see her standing there. Calayah showed us a very detailed painting. It was a very tall woman with an even taller man in a wedding dress and tux with four brown kids behind them.

Camille

"And who are these people?" I asked her.

"Well you and Andrew got married and had three kids after me!" She smiled so big and my heart melted.

"One day, hon, one day" Andrew said and opened the door for her and me then we left the school. My daughter is always talking about us getting married but I want to take it slow. I am older than him by a year or two. I want to make sure this is what he wants.

We all went back to my house and I excused myself to take a shower. After the shower I put my hair  in a bun then moisturized my skin and  put on shorts and a shirt.