Chapter 16

I woke up unexpectedly. I didn't even know I was asleep, I hate when that happens. I groaned and got up with a crick in my neck and my lower back aches. I sluggishly walked to Calayah's room but I didn't see her.

"Calayah!" I woke up a little. She didn't answer. My heart started to pump more, "Calayah!!" I waited but it was dead silent. I ran into every room and anywhere she could be hiding, I checked outside but she wasn't here.

I ran inside to get my phone. "Andrew!"

"What's wrong! Why're you out of breath?! Breathe!" He instructed but I couldn't listen to his yoga instructions, my child is missing!

"Please tell me you have Calayah! Please!" I begged.

"......I wish I could tell you cause you seem like you're freaking out but I left her with you. What-"

I began to sob. He's the only person that was here all day and has access to my house. The rest of my family calls, except Mike; he just walks straight in.

"Camille? What happened?" He yelled. I know he cares about Calayah but I can't talk right now. I began to think of the things that could've happened to her. The phone beeped indicating he hung up.

I faced the wall with tears running down my face and thoughts running through my mind of terrible things happening to my baby.

Andrew

Andrew

"Alright thanks," I said after my fifth phone call. I've called her mother, both of her fathers, Lauren, Natasha and Taylor. Now it's left to Mike.

"Drew! What's up!" Mike answered the phone. I laughed a little at his tone of voice, sounds like he's getting out of the shower from the best sex of his life. "I just had the best sex of my life!" He laughed and I joined him, he's not my best friend for nothing.

"I figured but I have a question and apparently I shouldn't ask you but I have to make sure. Is Calayah with you?" I shut my eyes hoping he said yes.

"I haven't been over there in a week, what's wrong with my niece?!" He asked in panic mode. I sighed and explained to him what I didn't to the others. To them I can't find her but not Camille, I didn't want them to panic. But he's my best friend he deserves to know.

"Camille can't find her. She searched everywhere," I said.

"Stop joking! Camille won't let that girl out of sight!" Mike laughed.

"Michael," I said and he knew I'm serious. I've only used his full name three times of us being friends.

"Oh man!" He breathed heavy and began sniffling. My eyes started to water up too, the more I think about the situation.

"We're having that cry moment," I whispered and we both laughed softly. "Head over to Camille and I'm going to recall everyone,"

I pulled over to the side of the road to tell everyone that what I said to them was only so they wouldn't freak out but Calayah is missing. They began freaking out and telling me they're heading to Camille's.