Chapter 28

Pretend this little girl is Calayah.

"Are you seriously upset that bought him clothes?" I asked Andrew.

"Gucci! Who buys an 8 year old Gucci?" He yelled and I stared at him, wondering who he's talking to. He must've lost his damn mind.

"I do! I won't treat your son different than I treat my daughter!" I yelled back.

"And I get that but buying a big name can really offend someone!" He tried to yell over me. I can't believe he's arguing over something so petty.

"Well I apologize," I simply said and walked past him.

"Where you going?" He asked.

"Go ask Ashly and her dramatic ass," I slammed Calayah's room door and locked it. He soon knocked on the door.

"Camille," he said but I ignored him. "Camille, open the door!" I stripped my clothes off and went into her bathroom to wash off my makeup and take a shower. When I got out I found one of my old big shirts that Calayah likes to sleep in and put it on.

"Andrew just leave me alone!" I yelled as he knocked again.

"It's me," Mimi said and I sighed then opened the door. He came in and locked it again.

"Why is he arguing about clothes? Would it be better if I didn't buy anything?" I asked.

"I don't have kids so I wouldn't know but I do think she's over reacting. It's not like you left the price tags on the clothes. We both took them off," Mimi said and I nodded. I don't always buy Calayah big name brands, only for Christmas or birthdays and I did the same for Xavier. I didn't think it'd be a big deal but I guess it's offensive.

"I think he's trying to find something to argue with me about," I whispered. "Ashly started acting strange as soon as she-"

"Found out Andrew has a fiancé and that you're her," Mimi finished for me. "Maybe she knew he'd argue with you about it and she did it on purpose,"

"Maybe," I sighed. "I just want my daughter," I cried.

"Is Mother Nature coming? Because you've been very emotional lately," Mimi made a face. I laughed and shrugged. Sex messes with your schedule so now I don't know when I'm going to get my period.

"I appreciate you coming here with me," I told Mimi.

"Bitchhhhh! You took me to LA, shopping and I found a man! Girl thank you," he stuck out his tongue and I laughed at him. I honestly can't believe Andrew argued with me over clothes that was a gift. He bought my daughter expensive ass things for Christmas and I had a problem with it but never yelled at him for it. Ashly is really working her magic.

"Why is your daughter's room better than mine?" Mimi asked as he looked around. I laughed.

"She's a damn queen like you," I teased and he pursed his lips and smiled. "Tomorrow we have to get up early because my baby has competition and she needs my support. So go to sleep," I pushed Mimi out of the room and he rolled his eyes.

"I set your schedule, I know everything," he sassed as he sashayed away. I laid in my daughters bed and fell asleep.

Next day

I left the house with Mimi before Andrew woke up because I'm not trying to have another petty argument over some clothes. Ashly has him where she wants him and I'm only going to fight for my man for so long. I thought she was my friend, but I guess not.

"Girl I can't wait to meet the little diva!" Mimi exclaimed. My assistant is a damn fool but we aren't meeting Calayah right now. We're actually meeting Caleb. I drove over to the condos and knocked on his door until a very pregnant woman answered.