Chapter 27

Andrew left Houston last weekend but I'm waiting for him at the airport because I'm meeting his son and Calayah has competition. At this moment, Andrew is running late.

"I've never been to California," Mark, my assistant squealed. Mr. Taylor is in Houston to check up on the business and he likes what he sees so far.

"I'm sorry I'm late," I heard from behind me. I turned around to see Andrew.

"Girl he's your man?" Mark fanned himself and Andrew chuckled.

"Nice to meet you," Andrew stuck his hand out and Mark shook it slowly.

"I'll send yo ass back to Houston if you keep flirting with my man," I joked to Mark and he let go of him.

The whole ride back, Mark "oooh'd" and "damnnnn". He's really never seen LA? The drive was a little lengthy but I didn't mind the silence. My mind wondered to that day when I got spit on. We don't talk about it anymore but I can tell it still bothers Andrew and he knows it bothers me. How many times will we encounter that?

"This is your house boss?" Mark asked and I laughed at him. "I'm jelly as hell," he got out the car with his overnight bag. I'm only bringing him because when I meet this baby mother I need someone to make me laugh and Mark is that person.

"The guest room is upstairs on the far right," I informed him and he happily went looking.

"I love you," Andrew said to me after staring at me.

I smiled at him, "I love you too,"

"Okay the party starts in a few hours but I have to hurry and go take care of something for my dad," Andrew said and I rolled my eyes.

"So? What's the plan?" I asked. It's obvious that he wants me to go into this blind.

"I'll text you the address and time, I'll be there for sure though," he said and I nodded. "Give me sugar,"

"No," I turned around only to be spun back around and dipped. "Andrew don't drop me!" I laughed.

"I won't," he whispered and then slowly our lips touched and I love when we have a slow, passionate kiss. My face heated up as if this is the first time we ever kissed. "Remember!"

"I will," I muttered as I played with his hair.

"That's not what I meant," he chuckled. "Remember that I love you,"

"Aww! You're so corny baby," I kissed him again and he lifted me up and rubbed my butt. "Go! Before your dad gets upset," I giggled.

As soon as Andrew left, Mark came downstairs and laughed. "I don't know if I should be jealous or disgusted," I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Get ready, we're going shopping," I informed and Mark screamed. We both ran upstairs and quickly got ready.

"Mark really?" I asked once I saw what he's wearing. "Nothin basic?"

 "Nothin basic?"