Chapter 13

I can't believe this little girl made me miss church. Today is Easter and church started three hours ago. Calayah begged me to straighten her hair and I agreed because she does need a trim. However, I didn't think it'd take this long!

"I love it!" She twirled around as her hair chased her

"I love it!" She twirled around as her hair chased her. Her hair is in her back right now. I smiled because I know the feeling, I love being able to run my fingers through my hair when it's straightened. I began clipping her ends since church is out of the picture.

"Go get dressed, wear something active because it's hot out," I informed her when I was done. I got the broom and began sweeping up the dead ends and then got in the shower because I have hair in my boobs and it's making me itchy. I get out the shower and got dressed in leggings and a muscle shirt and put my hair (it's curly again, after the shower) in a ponytail.

Calayah met me downstairs wearing shorts and a shirt with Zendaya's face on it and her white vans. "Let's go," she doesn't know where we're going but right now we're heading to Andrew's family's house for the Easter Egg Hunt he invited me to a few days ago. I'm no doubt gonna ask him about last night. I know in my heart he's not a damn rapist but I still have to ask, but what am I gonna say "hey babe nice seeing you! Do you rape girls?" I can't do that.

After a good thirty minute drive and getting Melissa on the way, we reached the Trump Estate. Kidding. But it might as well have been! It's huge! For no reason at all but I guess when you have money like them, you can do anything. Melissa got out of the car first, fixing her hair to hide the industrial piercing she got a week ago, according to her.

"Relax!" I laughed at her and she rolled her eyes at me.

"The whole family will be in there! And I mean whole!" She sassed. "Dad, The Mother, siblings, cousins, uncles, aunts, grandparents, great aunts and uncles. Easter is a big thing for them. She pointed to the leggings and semi nice t-shirt she has on. I looked at my muscle shirt and my face flushed. I bet everyone is dressed nicer than us.

"Just forget them, they're your family too!" I assured her. She gave me a look. I just patted her back and we knocked on the front door. Little Elise answered and dragged Calayah away while Mr. Taylor greeted us. Well this is going to be hard because everyone here is Mr, Mrs, or Ms. Taylor in this whole lot. The first Taylor I saw that I know is Andrew. He has dark circles under his eyes and stress written all over his face.

"Hey," I breathed out. Surprisingly the house is empty.

"I'm so tired, hon." He sighs. "I have this new case where this woman was raped and so far it's been an easy case until the guys lawyer proved that my client has lead him on just-"

I quickly shushed him and blushed. For once my heart was right, he didn't do anything. I silently thanked God. "It's okay, it's okay. Today is a family day just enjoy it," I kissed his cheek. "Speaking of family why the hell didn't you tell me that all these Taylor's are going to be here?!" I hit his chest and he laughed.

"I didn't wanna-"

"Scare you off," a woman said. I turned around and there's this beautiful blonde woman in front of me with curves and blue eyes. "I'm Katelynn, his cousin. And I'm assuming you're his girlfriend. My dad talks about you a lot," she smiled.

"Uh, yeah

"Uh, yeah... You're Mr. Taylor's daughter?" I asked surprise. For all we know he has no kids.

"Have to be more specific," she teased. "But yup! Mr. Paul Taylor is my father," Her blue eyes sparkled. I smiled at her. Her body went forward a little and she laughed. She reached behind her and picked up a little girl.

"This is my daughter Mia, she's 2. Say Hi!" She asked the little girl but she hid her face. I went over to her and began saying hi which made Mia laugh.

Caleb

I sat with my head in my hands. I broke up with Kira but there's bigger problem on my hand. I got some girl pregnant and I'm stressing out now. I only wanted one kid and I have her but I'm not the type to abandon my responsibility.

"There's in between the legs and it's a.... Oh!" The OBGYN said in shock. I looked up as she started talking.

"What's wrong?" April asked with worry. I looked at her beautiful face and smiled on the inside. She's Jamaican with Chinese decent. Born and raised in Jamaica but moved to Miami when she was 25 and then to California. She's a really good girl.

"There's more than one.... Wow! Three!" I almost fainted at her words. Three damn kids?!

"Are you sure?" She asked with that accent of hers.

"Oh I'm sure. A girl........ A boy...... A girl!" She told us and I asked to step out. I'm gonna faint.

_______________________________

And BOOM! Caleb just couldn't keep it in his pants! He knew April before Kira but had no interest in her but drunk nights happen and now..... 😂😂😂.

Looks like Camille doesn't have to ask Andrew anything lol and Calayah and Elise are so cute!!!!