Chapter 18

Shout out to Amhj89 for all the comments and opinions. ❤️☺️
____________________________

"Did you cut your hair?" Andrew asked as soon as I opened the door. I touched my hair and laughed.

"It's a wig, babe," I said and he looked confused.

"How do you fit all your hair under it?" I can tell he wants to touch it but he's gonna have to keep it to himself.

"I braid my hair then put on the wig," I slipped on my heels and grabbed my purse.

"Oh, but your hair is so long why do you wear wigs?" He asked and helped me into his car.

I waited till he got in to answer him and this is all amusing to me. "Because I like a change without cutting my own hair or manipulating my hair," I said to him and he slowly nodded. "That was so cute babe," I laughed and he blushed.

"I feel so white asking all those questions," he laughed.

"So where we going?" I asked and he ignored me. After what he told me last week about marriage everything he does makes me suspicious. Last week we went to the dog park with 'Layah and he puppy and I had on a little bit of makeup just in case he decides to get on one knee.

"What would you name our child if, no when we have a girl," he randomly asked. My neck snapped towards him.

"A kid?!" I think I'm gonna faint. "And if we have one, why're you so sure it's gonna be a girl?"

"I just know that when we have one, it'll be a girl," he smiled and I frowned. Do I want more kids? I haven't thought much about it but I don't even know if I can take the process anymore. "I like the name Anika,"

"Just because she's your favorite on empire doesn't mean you can name her after her," I laughed.

"So we're having one!?" He smiled and I shook my head.

"No! No! Uh uh!" I looked away.

"Do you not want a kid with me? Because I'm white or something?" He asked and soon
turned off the car. We're in front of a restaurant that I've never heard of.

I looked at him and he was already looking at me. "What does your race have to do with anything?" I asked with attitude.

"Well that's the only thing I could think of! I'm a nice guy, I love your kid, I support you in anything you do and I absolutely adore you. My race is the only thing I could think of," he snapped.

"Are you serious?!?! I support you in anything you do! I adore everything about you, I love you! Me having a kid has nothing to do with you! It's me!" I raised my voice and I had to hold back tears.

"What do you mean?" He asked and tried to touch me but I shrugged him off.

"Can we just eat?" I whispered and Andrew sighed but opened his door, I didn't even wait for him to open m my door.

"Table for two," he said to the hostess. He looked down at me and smiled but I just looked away. The hostess led us upstairs to a more quiet setting and seated us.

"Thank you," I politely said. Andrew sat across from me and stared at me. "What?" I finally asked.

"What do you mean it's you?" He asked and he just won't let it go!

"My pregnancy with Calayah was smooth. I broke up with Caleb though but somehow he just found his way into my bed a lot. At the time I still loved him, so I didn't mind. I got pregnant again but lost the baby. I don't want to have to go through that again. It may or may not happen but I don't wanna take any chances," this is the first time telling this story to someone other than Caleb.