Chapter 14

Two months later

Caleb

I've been trying to contact Camille again. She's been ignoring me after we had a discussion about April. She was a little upset because she considered April a friend but nothing I can't do about it now. She kinda laughed and said "you reap what you sow," after telling her I'm having triplets.

I bought a bigger house and now we're baby proofing it because three kids are a lot to handle. April and I agreed to live together because I honestly don't plan on being with anyone again. It always turns out in a disaster or pregnancy.

"Caleb, can you get me some things? I'm really craving quesadillas from Taco Bell with their cinnamon delights and some hot sausages from a corner store.

"Yeah no problem," I smiled and left the house.

Camille

Camille

"I really do adore you," Andrew said as we laid in bed together. I blushed and hid my chest in his chest. Thankfully, Calayah is with my parents for the weekend.

I bought a house before my lease was up for the old one. It feels good to finally own a house. It's a split level, 5 bedroom, 4.5 bathrooms, house with a heated pool and jacuzzi with mesh. My father has his own house which I co-signed on and found a job working with anger management patients as he work towards a physiology degree. It's a small two bedroom house with two bathrooms.

"I know it's really early but I can't help but to keep saying it: I love you," he kissed me and I smiled into the kiss. Pretty soon I was on top of him, kissing my life away.

"Not yet," we both agreed when we almost got to the point of wanting more. We sighed.

"I wish I knew you years ago," he said and I agreed.

"We'd probably be married and Calayah would have a sibling," I said and he looked at me funny.

"Singular? Nah, probably more like three siblings," he smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"Sure! If you're carrying them," I joked. "Speaking of three siblings, Caleb knocked up this girl and she's having triplets,"

Andrew started laughing, hard. "Stop joking!"

"I'm not!" I giggled. We started talking about the situation and how the girl is very nice and respectable. I'm actually happy it's her, I can respect her and not the other one.

We got up and started our day by showering and dressing ourselves. He used the guest bathroom, I'm not comfortable with him seeing me naked. It's only been a few months.

"So are you ready to go?" He asked and I shrugged, having no idea where we're going. Pretty soon we pull up to a animal shelter. Aw shit! Don't tell me he's buying a dog!

"I promised Layah we'd get a dog when you guys moved into the new house. I have to keep my promises," he explained and I nodded but I really wanted to say that my baby has him wrapped around his fingers, all 10 of them.

Eventually, we picked a beautiful tan pit bull with blue eyes. As we bought things for the puppy a pregnant woman walked in and Andrew just stared at her. She's beautiful and holding her belly made her look powerful. He smiled sadly at me once he caught my gaze. He must really want a family of his own.

Andrew

We left and headed to my house to grab a few things I bought weeks prior to actually picking up the dog. One thing that I forgot to mention to Camille is that Paulina is staying with me and she's a lesbian.

"Hey!" Paulina greeted Camille with a big hug. Camille smiled back and looked confused as to why she was here.

"What're you doing here!" She said once she released Paulina from the hug. Paulina explained the situation and Camille nodded to it.

"So you're not judging me?" Lina asked and Camille shook her head.

"No! I've had college adventures," she winked and I had to leave the room because the thought of Camille involved with another girl, weirdly aroused me.

Oh my goodness, Camille is just full of surprises isn't she? I need to cool down. When I came back out of my bathroom, Camille was cooking food and Paulina was playing with the puppy. I instantly remembered that beautiful pregnant lady at the dog store. I really want kids and I love seeing pregnant women, it's Gods best creation.

"Look at my future wife cooking in my kitchen," I hugged her from behind and she laughed.

"Haven't proposed yet, so no one can tell," she joked.

"I put this on my life, we're gonna get married someday!" I whispered in her ear.

"Good to know," she whispered back. "Oh! I hope you don't mind that my parents are dropping Layah here because they have an emergency,"

"Why would I mind?" I asked. She shrugged.

"Common curtsey," she said and added vegetables to the hot oil in the saucepan. After a while she added seasoned Tilapia fillet to the pan and put the lid on and checked on the white rice.

While Camille shared out the food, my front door was knocked on softly. I opened the door and was greeted by a huge hug by Calayah and I smiled.

"Mr and Mrs. Adams, how are you guys, id invite you in but I heard it's an emergency?" I smoothly addressed her parents as if we've  known each other for years.

"It's fine, thank you for being so sweet! Later guys!" Camille's mom said and her dad shook my hand then followed his wife.

"Mommy! Is that my dog?" Calayah shrieked.

"Um you didn't address me or Paulina!" Camille sternly said.

"Sorry! Hi Pauli!! And mommy you look nice now is that my dog?" She asked again and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yes it is, Andrew promised you, didn't he?" She asked.

"Yes!!! Oh my goodness! Thank you Andrew!!!!" She tackled me in a hug and I began schooling her on taking care of a dog while we all ate.

"Haven't had cooked food in a while," Paulina said after scarfing down two plates. Camille's eyes almost popped out of her head.

"You're joking?!" She said. Paulina shook her head. Camille looked at me.

"What? I work a lot and when I don't I spend time with you two!" I defensively said.

"Well you're welcome to my house anytime you're hungry," Camille smiled and Paulina thanked her. Calayah quickly ate so she could play with her puppy whom she named Poo. I don't know why but she named him that. I helped with the dishes then went to my room and started working on the rape case I have going on.