Chapter 8

Camille

"Come outside," I said as soon as my brother answered his phone. My sisters are already at the kickback my brother invited us to. Apparently it's on the beach and I had to cancel on Andrew because my siblings begged me to come.

"Where's my niece?" Michael asked as he typed on his phone.

"At a sleepover," I simply said as I tried to figure out if I should take my car or his. He has more space and I really don't want to burn gas. "Let's take your car," I said and parked my car in his driveway and turned it off. He shrugged and we both got out and took our beach bags.

"So is it a large kickback?" I asked as we got onto the highway.

"Yeah. Lots of people," he said. Why the hell are we on the highway? I started fixing my bathing suit to make sure it doesn't slip.

"So mom mentioned that you seem like you've met a guy," he wiggled his eyebrows and I groaned. Mommy talks too much.

"Mhmm," I tried to hold back my smile as I thought about my blue-eyed crush.

"I'm happy that you're smiling so hard," he admitted and I got his hand because he's never been so sensitive.

"I met someone too," and that's why he's so sensitive. He took out his phone and showed me her.

"She's beautiful!" I truthfully said. Mike began talking about the girl as I half listened- half texted Drew.

Andrew

Camille canceled on me because her siblings wants her to go somewhere with them. Truthfully, I want to cancel this kickback. This will be my first one without a girl that I like here.

"Andrew," a light voice said from behind. Mike's older sister, Lauren. I had to strain my eyes to stare only in her face.

"Hey Lauren where's Mike?" I asked and she pointed behind me. I turn around to see him walking towards me with two girls. The one he showed me yesterday and-

Oh shit! Is that Camille?!

She looked at me then grinned. She ran towards me and jumped onto me. I laughed but I really want to see her bikini again. She laughed and then jumped down.

"You're Mikes sister?!" I'm shocked honestly. It's funny how the universe works out.

"You're his bestfriend?!" She mocked and I laughed. She laughed too, eyes closed and all. I took that second to scan her body. No one would've ever known that she had a baby. She slim, probably a size 5 in jeans and a 30 B cup. She has these long chocolate legs that look like two long chocolate bars.

Damn! God bless her family.

Camille

He's checking me out. So I took a second to check him out too. His has a tattoo on his chest and another one on his abs. He's tan and built. So sexy!

Lauren cleared her throat and looked at us. "Um? You guys know each other?" She asked with a smirk. She's going to take this out if proportion. 

"Yeah. I showed him a condo about two or three weeks ago and then last week I gave him my number," I smiled at him and he pulled me in for a hug.

"She refuses to date me," he pouted then I slapped his chest and Mike stood there staring at us.

"Mike?" I asked. He shook his head.

"I don't know if I like this whole thing," he said and I stood there with my mouth agape.

"What do you mean?" I asked. Mike shrugged.