The Beginning

If you have not read The Herobrine yet,you better read that first or else everything will not make sense to you.Love you guys.!

Chapter 1 Of Adventures In MinePlex
Steve's POV 

At first,it was just me and a few of my other friends...it was mostly fun but boring in Mineplex...with nothing to do..unless there was an attack by the EverDragons,things were mostly..boring.

It was almost nightfall when I made my way to Central Point where a lot more people were going..today was Search Day as a rule,we had to go at night and it's a day when we go down into the land and search for one or two people to join our land up here..you see,Mineplex was a floating island up in the sky and you'll hear a bit more of that in a sec.

"Hey,Steve!Wait up!"Skyden yelled.Yeah,he's a Keeper and my best friend and usually guards the door anyway.."We spotted someone on the perimeter of Mineplex and we used the Super-Ray to see better and..I guess she's pretty good."He pointed to a girl waiting outside the gates of Mineplex and looking straight at him as we talked.

"She looks intimidating though..we need more SwordFighters and I can tell she's gonna be great!"he rambled on and on.I waited until he was done and I gestured to him to follow.As a leader here,I practice respect to others..and as I made my way to the gates,a Creeper spawned and made it's way to the gates..

I held up my hand and waited..for the new person to react."Steve?What in the Nether are we doing?"Skyden asked as we watched the girl pull out a glowing green sword."Wow.."a crowd of people said as we continued to watch.

"Not everyday someone comes up and still,never seen one like that before.."one said."Shush.."I held up a torch and pulled open the gates.The girl looked at the gates and back at the Creeper.Until she made her move.She jumped up and yelled,"Back off!"the Creeper tried to run away but with one smooth swing,the Creeper vanished into dust and the girl ran towards us and helped to close the gates..

The crowd backed away as she turned around with her sword gleaming in the moonlight..For awhile...no one moved until I broke the silence.."Welcome to Mineplex...you have completed your first stage which is to kill a mob in front of us and so,we welcome you into our island.."she brushed off the MobDust from her dress and stared at me with her brown eyes..

"Well,I'm pleased to meet you and I am glad that I passed but although I didn't know that..that was the first stage anyway.."she replied and secured her sword to her belt.

"Wow..that was awesome..! But.."Skyden said as the crowd moved away muttering about the new girl."Why did the Creeper run away?"he asked."Hmm..that's my power..you know?To have any type of explosion powers..and so,I am able to scare Creepers."she replied politely.

"Well,what is your name then?We have to register you for the Mineplex Registration Stage."Skyden said and looked at her."My name?Oh...um..my name is Eleanor Cake."she smiled and I nodded."Well,every new person here has to go on a tour around Mineplex and so,I will help you get settled then you can pick out a job here."I said as she looked around.

As we made our way to the Registration Hallway,which was in the Building Of Mineplex,I had a strong feeling,she was gonna be good..

>Beeeep!Beeep!<

"The alarm!The EverDragons are here!"someone yelled."Oh no..wait here Eleanor,Skyden will take you to the Hallway.."I said and I ran to get my armour...not again..

-End

Note to readers :
I do not own Minecraft but I do own EleanorCake hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you guys later.