Sharon Cake

Chapter 24 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Alex's POV

"Well,what are we even waiting for?"I asked and held up the pickaxe.We found a few Obsidian in the mine and Skyden was like,you make me mine?and I was like,duh.

Dan and Steve were busy building the 'house' and Skyden and I had to mine."No way I'm gonna stand here mining obsidian like an idiot."Skyden said while I mined the iron."Just do it."I groaned and continued mining.

"Need help?"someone asked.I turned around and saw a girl ( another one ) wearing a blue and white jacket,a grey shirt,a cap and a pair of headphones."Uh..yeah."I said and stepped aside."By the way,I'm Sharon Cake."she said and mined the obsidian easily."Cake?.."Skyden asked.

She nodded and continued mining some more Obsidian."By any chance..do you know Eleanor Cake?"I asked carefully and watched as she handed me 28 pieces."Hm..Eleanor Cake you say?Never heard of her.Why?"she asked and secured her pickaxe to her belt.Suspicion crept around my heart and I knew that she was lying.

"Spit it out Sharon.You're lying."Skyden growled and pinned her to the floor."Fine.I did you a favour and you just threw it away.Easy for you to say."she said calmly and teleported behind him."Oh god,it's another Herobrine hybrid."I said as she threw a FireCharge at us.We managed to duck down before it hit the wall."Take some anger management classes please!"I yelled as Steve and Dan came up to us.

"Seriously?Then let me warn you.Against my sister who I haven't met yet and my father,you are no match against us."she said and vanished."Oh no..no no no.Now she has a sister?!"Dan asked and hit his pickaxe against the cobblestone angrily.

"If you ask me,her family is kinda big."Steve said."What's her name anyway?"someone said.I looked up an saw Emma perched on a ledge looking at us."Geez..you're creepy but..it's Sharon Cake."I said.

Emma looked puzzled and scratched her head."Sharon..Eleanor didn't mention any Sharon to any of us.."she trailed off."Okay..it okay."Dan nodded and took out his sword."This time..it's war."he said and stalked off.

"Next on the list...Blaze Rod."Steve muttered and suddenly ( like as in cue ) a glowing green arrow shot him and he fell to the floor.We took out our weapons and heard a voice..

"Looking for me?"

-End

Thanks for all of the reads!Please vote and comment!Greatly appreciate.Oh yeah,and check out my 'sister' aka my best Minecraft friend.Sharon Cake.Who is also in this book as you already know.Lol.