Hybrids?

Chapter 19 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Skyden's POV

"Eleanor!"Steve yelled.I woke up with Alex and together,we ran towards him."What-what happened?"Alex asked as Steve looked at the cave entrance."Eleanor ran away."he said and stabbed a piece of stone with his pickaxe.

We backed away a little as I looked at Alex."What do we do now?"I whispered."Why did she even run off?"she whispered back."She's a hybrid."Steve said and looked at us.

"Hold on..what's a hybrid?"Alex asked."How do you even spell hybrid?"I asked.Steve and Alex just looked at me."Nevermind."

"What is a hybrid then?"Alex asked."I think it means a cross between a mob or something..I'm not so sure but over the years,I've seen some zombie hybrids,creeper hybrids even some slime hybrids..but.."Steve said and we leaned forwards.

"I have never seen a Herobrine hybrid..not in a million years.."

The next day,we went out of the caves to look for Eleanor."She can't be very far away right?"Alex said as she parted the leaves of a oak tree.
"Hey,wait.Where's Harpy?" I asked Steve.

Meow..it scolded me when I picked it up."Alright alright..sheesh..when did cats even get all picky?"Meow."Fine but no,no crawling up onto my head or anything okay?"Meow.I put the cat onto my houser and it purred.

Steve looked the most distraught whenever someone said Eleanor's name and Alex..well,she's Eleanor's buddy in girl talk.Yeah."Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa..back up a little..there's someone there.."Steve grabbed my shirt and pulled me back.

It was a guy with a redstone shirt and blue jeans with red headphones..was everyone wearing those these days?I should get some anyway..the guy was holding a redstone axe ( where did he even get that but still, Eleanor had a glowing green sword so it's possible ) and ( for some reason ) a redstone torch.

"Don't make a sound.."Steve said.Crack!"Sorry.!"Alex whispered as she trod on a stick.The guy turned around and saw us hiding behind a tree."Oh about time someone comes along!"he said and took off his headphones.

He set his axe down and waved to us."Is it just me or is he friendly?"Alex asked."Uh.."I said as he continued waving."Let's just go with physco."I said and we walked towards him.

"Hi."he said and shook my hand."Hey..?Uh..I'm Skyden,this is Alex and that's Steve.Oh yeah,and that's Harpy."I gestured to the cat."Steve?You're Steve?The first dude who built that big city in the sky or something?"the guy said.

"Uh..yeah..?"

"Pleasure to meet you but..a cat called Harpy?Oh my saplings,that's Notch.!"he said and pointed to the cat."Notch?No way that can be Notch.."Steve said and the cat gave a big yawn."To heck with the Blazes..that's Notch.."

Harpy meowed and I swear I saw it shake it's head...what the Nether..?

-End

Too lazy for a author's note.Blah blah blah follow blah blah blah share blah blah blah comment..