Escape The Arena

Chapter 41 Of Adventures In Mineplex

- 3rd Person -

"Freeze.!Hey.!You're not allowed to escape.!"A guard shouted and the shadowy figure leapt over the walls.It  pulled its hoodie down some more and rolled into the grass..he made it to the outside..finally.He continued running and ducked as arrows flew past him..He turned around and swung his bow,notched an arrow and let it fly,hitting a guard straight at the neck.

He breathed heavily and dropped his bow.It was incredible that he made it out..he pulled back his hoodie and looked up..his name,is Mitchell or Mitch for short.Ever since he heard about Jerome's death,He's been devastated and he knew that he had to avenge his friend's death and to kill all of the Herobrine spawns.

He picked up his bow and looked at Betty,Jerome's last gift to him,a diamond axe.He hung the axe at his belt and went off with one more quest to do,that is to kill.

Mitch's story was a sad one.

His parents died in a zombie apocalypse and he survived.Saved by an NP Villager,he managed to survive and grow up on his own.After every single minigame,he would head home and rest after a good game.He didn't know anything or even such thing as The Real World or anything like that.He even didn't know that he was a Minecraft youtuber.

He stabbed a zombie and looked back at the bright dome of the arena.It was nice staying in there..but the torture was too much.Killing people was hard but that's what you have to do.Kill,or be slain.This was a small life to begin with.He had to make the most of it.

Jerome was his best friend and they had plans to escape.Luckily,they had Seto with them and managed to pull off a disguise to make it seem that Jerome was actually Mitch.The news that Jerome was dead hit him hard and he was now entrusted with 2 glowing keys..which made no sense to him.One was glowing red and the other was brown.

He wondered if this was all the life he had..then he heard a hissing sound and shot an arrow at the creeper without looking at it.Damn the mobs.His eyes shone with sadness and he made up his mind to help his friends that were trapped in the arena too and he knew just how to do it.

Taking some gunpowder and sand,he made several blocks of TNT and exploded them outside the arena,making all of the players inside run free.."Seto!C'mon.!"he yelled and a glowing purple figure came charging out and whacking the guards with his sword.

Yup,he's SetoSorcerer alright.Then Deadlox came out too and followed by everyone in Team Crafted ( except that Sky wasn't here )."Now to see the person who trapped us in there.."Seto said and all of them ran to find the one and only,Herobrine..

-End

If you guys don't know who's BajanCanadian or Seto..well,you can just watch the video above but Seto isn't in it..please tell me if there's anything wrong okay..?I might get some facts wrong..Thanks.