Who Are You?

Chapter 30 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Sharon's POV

I sat up when I heard the words.."Your son."I looked at Herobrine and he looked stricken that we ( Eleanor and I ) knew.Eleanor moved slowly to face Herobrine and he looked down as Notch laughed.

"Too afraid brother?Admit it.All I need is that one more Herobrine spawn to come and save you oh wait,after he 'betrayed' you and ventured off on his own."Notch said smugly and Herobrine glared at him until the bars of the cage rattled."Is that all the powers you have to defeat me?"Notch laughed and I turned away.

"I wanted to tell..I'm sorry but you got it wrong Notch,he didn't run away.He disappeared..someone took him.."Herobrine said and I looked at Eleanor lying on the grass weakly looking at me with her brown eyes..like she was telling me something..
Herobrine was pacing around and looking anxiously at us.

Eleanor shifted her green sword so that it was against the bars.."What are you-"Notch started to say before she pushed the sword against the bars breaking the bars."H-how..?!Only a Mineplex Ring Rank can open it!"

"You forgot Notch..I am from Mineplex."she said and struck my cage breaking it."Get them!"he yelled to his army as Herobrine got free."Run!"he yelled and took our hands.

"Come on!"Katelyn yelled and the rest of the people from Mineplex ran with us with arrows shooting at us."I'll hold them off..you guys go."Herobrine said and I stopped."No!I can't leave you dad!"I cried and I saw Notch jumping from a tree and as he fell,he shot a weird looking arrow straight at Herobrine.

"No!"I yelled and I made the arrow hit me instead and I got blown back by the arrow..and hit against a tree."Sharon!No!"Eleanor screamed and the world slowly faded in and out."Hold them off..!"my dad said and I weakly let go of my sword."Stay with me Sharon!I can't lose you.."Eleanor sobbed as the battle ranged around us.

"No..I'm gonna be fine..okay?.."I muttered and slumped off the tree and I fell into the darkness.."Sharon!"

*********

"Pssssst!"

I groaned...

"Psssssst!"

I felt someone shaking me so I slowly opened my eyes and saw a boy tapping me on the face."You okay?"he asked and I groggily sat up..I nodded and he sighed."About time then."he gestured for me to follow him.

He was difficult to describe but he had brown hair and brown eyes with a pair of yellow headphones ( must be the fashion these days ) and a yellow to orange faded drawstring shirt and a pair of black and random white jeans.
He was cute and he smiled but something was bugging me...

Who is he?

-End

Comment and ask who do you think he is!Bad news : If we don't get enough reads, I might have to stop and well,stop.But,please!Just read!I've been working for months on this!BTW we finally reached Chapter 30!Woohoo!Thanks for all the support!Even though ya'll didn't comment,I can hear it in your reads when it had 20+ reads in one day!Thank you soooo much!Love you!<3

* Oh yeah,and if you spot anything that sounds wrong or doesn't make sense,please tell me then I can put it right.Okay?Thanks. :)