On Our Way To Raid

Chapter 8 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Eleanor 's POV

We waited until all of the Zombies and Skeletons burned and we slowly looked up."Can we get the..diamonds first?"I asked and looked at the list."Hmm..I suppose we can but after than experience down there,I had enough of mines.."Steve said.

"You?Enough of mines?You're kidding me right?"Skyden exclaimed and Steve waited until Skyden stopped talking and he said,"Well..um..where do we get the diamonds if we can't..er..I mean don't want to mine?"I stood there and looked at him like,what's your problem?

"Well..I think we can get them by..raiding a base.You do know that there are other players who have houses here right?"I suggested.Steve and Skyden started to complain and I waited..until,something behind them made a noise."What?"Steve said.

"Get ready."Skyden said.We took out our weapons and I parted the grass.."Meow.."the creature said.Steve looked down and we laughed."A cat?We got scared by a cat?"Steve said.

"Oh seriously,we can't let it distract us."Skyden said sarcastically as I picked it up."Oh come on Sky,we can't let this poor cat roam around,it might starve ."I replied."Eleanor,cats don't starve in Minecraft anyway."Steve pointed out.

"Who's side are you on?"I said and Skyden scratched his wooden bow with his hand."Man,come on,we gotta save those people."he retorted and I glared at him.
>Skish..<the bush beside us rustled and the three of us jumped."Just another cat right?">Ssss..<"Maybe not."Steve gulped.

"This cat can come in useful."I said and held it out like a sword.The Creeper took one look at the cat and scrambled off hissing with fright."Fine,that cat can come with us.."Skyden sighed and I patted the cat.

Together,we set off with our new feline friend..now we are on our way to find some houses and to raid them.
(Evil Grin) ;)

-End

~So what should I name the cat?1st one to comment wins or I'll just pick the best name :)

Name decided : See in the upcoming chapters

New Song Recommendation : The Herobrine
;) hope you guys enjoyed this story.