Surprises To Be Held

Chapter 43 Of Adventures In Mineplex
Skyden's POV

*We have a few special guests in this chapter ( If you guys don't know who's Jade, go check out her amazing books.! JaFoJade
That's her Minecraft skin in the pic above.She so amazing.!

Eleanor kept on stumbling as we walked towards Mitch."Well,I've tried turning them to our side but it seems fine now.."he said and I nodded."Hey Eleanor..how the combat going..?"he asked and I saw Dan and Eleanor looking at each other..or maybe they were..blushing..?

"Going great.."she smiled and I saw her press her hand against her wound."Okay..great to know.."he nodded and Alex smiled."Where are the others..?"Steve asked and I saw Mitch's smile fade."They ran away.They were always so full of themselves.."he rolled his eyes."Actually,we're here."

I turned around and saw Stampy,Sky,Deadlox,SetoSorcerer holding hands with a girl wearing a purple jacket and had blond hair and and sparkling blue eyes that flickered purple every now and then ( she looked kinda familiar ) and a lot more youtubers."H-how.?"Katelyn muttered and Stampy smiled."We brought them.I knew you could use some help.But we couldn't find DanTDM.."Sky said and I sighed.

"Thank you.."Eleanor said and she smiled."You're not welcome.."someone growled and we turned around.Damn.It was that Ryan and Leroy again.Eleanor looked at Dan worriedly and she looked up again.Her eyes glowing bright..not white but shimmering brown..like..shiny chocolate..

Yeah yeah,chocolates are on my mind right now...anyway,a fire charge flew out from behind us and a figure looked up.Herobrine..a glowing golden light came out of the woods and we saw Notch making his way towards us with a golden winged bow.Herobrine held up his diamond / obsidian sword and it glowed red.

Eveyone looked to the right and the left as the two brothers regarded each other coldly."Ready to die..?"someone else said and Herobrine gasped and stumbled back."Brine.."the figure said and I saw that it was another..Steve..?
Steve gasped and watched as the glowing figure eyed Herobrine with hatred."Steve..?"Katelyn asked worriedly and glanced at Steve who was shaking.

"Stop..!"Eleanor shouted and the grass parted to let her through towards all of the brothers ( how dramatic ) ."Don't let this war get between all of us."she said sternly and raised her sword.A glowing green barrier swept all of us and a wave of coolness swept over all of us and I gasped.

"W-where..?Where did she go.?!"Herobrine yelled and everyone readied their weapons.

"Here.."someone else said and I turned around again."T..Trinity..?!"Herobrine and Katelyn gasped and I saw a pretty woman holding Eleanor's hand.Herobrine dropped his sword and everyone looked confused.

"What's going on..?"Ryan muttered and I scratched my head confused.Everyone watched as Herobrine and Trinity hugged each other and Eleanor smiled."My mom."she mouthed and Sharon ran over too...

All I could say was that this was so confusing..

-End

I agree Skyden.I agree.Who knew Trinity's gonna pop up like that.?